Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Moosebobby Ban Appeal #idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moosebobby

You might be surprised to see me making another ban appeal. I ask you to keep an open mind before you read this. I have done many things on the server that I should have not done. I joined the server expecting it never to be fun but turns out that I want to play the server seriously now. I acted like a troll on the server and did things without reading the rules. I wish to be unbanned because it has been a long time since the incidents and I want to come back. I know what I have done is bad and I promise not to do it again. Also whatever people say I do and what they hear in the Minecraft community may be false and I wish for any beef that I have with people to be sorted out so please message me so we can solve our issues. Discord: Moose#7698

SigmaFlash

Slicer
Remember how moose made a server just a little while ago that was obviously a cash grab and violated Mojang's terms of service? Yeah -1
I don't know what you are saying about it being a cash grab. I played the server without paying and I was one of the richest. The rewards for getting a rank wasn't even that big. Also I don't get how this relates to him playing on Loka. Maybe you should try to respond to your report.

BuscoNombre

Slicer
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back