Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Moosebobby Ban Appeal

Give Moose a chance?

• Yes!

• No, go away

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moosebobby

Let me begin with the fact that I’m sorry. I know I’ve been the root of a ton of toxicity throughout my short time in the server, and I can’t undo the past. I’ve been banned and then unbanned, and at this point I must seem like a lost cause. Many say that ‘All Moosebobby does is spread toxicity… his unban would be worthless’, and before, they would’ve been right. I may have not been the most friendly of people in the past, but that’s changed, and I’m sure that you are skeptical of how. It’s been two and a half years since my 1st ban for “Talking about Hitler and the holocaust being fake, building swastikas, fly hacking, Trolling, Talking about nazis, and caught X-raying”, and time changes many things. I, for sure, would not have done this to such an extreme extent if it were only 4 months or even a year ago, and while that may sound unbelievable for me, I can prove it if only given the opportunity. So much time has passed, and many opportunities for trolling have as well. I could’ve used many other alts, VPNs, and countless other devices to continue trolling on this server if I truly wanted to, and yet I didn’t because I am past that pettiness now. I can show the skeptics that I can play without so much hate as before, but only if I’m unbanned, and that is up for the staff to decide. Also if you would like to please leave appreciation or criticism in the replies.

-Moosebobby

Last edited:

NovaSolux

I've been toxic before.
That's why i'm currently banned as of typing this reply.

Moosebobby should not be unbanned.

I've had a hard time changing, that's true.
But Moosebobby after 2.5 years hasn't done it one bit.

Even his ban reason says "You're not coming back"
I'm not an angel, I'm not 100% perfect in my behaviour but moosebobby shouldn't come back.

He's had an exception which no loka player i've seen in my 2+ years of playing this server.
Cryptite gave him permission to play on loka for a day or a week to see if he's changed.
Under the condition that he gets unbanned if he had good conduct.
He failed that test cryptite gave him.

I've gotten slapped with a 30 day ban for being toxic, And i've been on this server for 2+ years.
And Moosebobby got perma banned on his 1st or 2nd month on the server.
( Febuary - March 2017 )

Moosebobby

I've been toxic before.

I'm not an angel, I'm not 100% perfect in my behaviour but moosebobby shouldn't come back.

He's had an exception which no loka player i've seen in my 2+ years of playing this server.
Cryptite gave him permission to play on loka for a day or a week to see if he's changed.

I've gotten slapped with a 30 day ban for being toxic, And i've been on this server for 2+ years.
( Febuary - March 2017 )
Let me start by thanking you for your honest criticism. I understand we are not on the best of terms but I hope you can give me a chance to prove myself, Nova. I am trying my best to change for the better and I hope you can help me with that!!

ModernMozart1787

I've been toxic before.

( Febuary - March 2017 )
This is an extremely good way of describing my exact feelings on this matter.

SigmaFlash

Slicer
You guys clearly did not read it close enough. He did not try to justify why he should be unbanned. He is asking for another chance to play.

mindblaster007

+1 Even though he's been toxic in the past I can tell he's changed. For heaven sakes, this is the best appeal he's ever made. Also, If he really wanted to hack, be toxic, and go back to old habits he could have just bought a cheap disposable alternate account. From what I've heard is that he really has changed for the better and I think he should be given a chance. @Cryptite, I think you should "test" him again and see the wonderful results you'll get. I would like us all to keep in mind that we all do things we regret and feel bad about doing, we've all been given chances before, all I ask is that we at least consider how much he has changed from when he first joined the server. MooseBobby has come a long way from where he began and this should be noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back