Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Mopb3, calling you out

Artagan

Slicer
Hello everyone. You're all probably aware of the intense drama on the server lately, and I'd like to address one particular aspect of that in this thread.

Anyone who's bothered listening to Zor will know I had nothing to do with any actions or statements made against HC lately. However, Mopb3 felt the need to tell me that he supposedly has "screenshots of [me] confessing". As I know for a fact I've never participated in any action against HC or threatened it, I have nothing to hide, and so welcome Mop to post those screenshots in this thread. I expect either no response, or some hastily pasted together phony, but if by chance he posts something that I actually said, I will address it and clarify. Post your "evidence", Mop, I welcome it.

And thanks to you, mag, for giving me the sound advice to bring this into the open instead of letting any more lies or rumors circulate.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Popcorn.gif

Artagan

Slicer
Here we go, I've managed to get 1/10 of these supposedly incriminated screenshots. This was sent from Jocelyn to Defgnww as supposed proof of my villainy. She has refused to post the images here herself, for reasons unknown.

8091964106_7bf33b4c52.jpg

This is a screenshot of my response to Jocelyn asking me what I thought they were upset about. Nothing I say here indicates any ill will on my part, it is simply me imparting what I knew of the matter at that point in time.

And I have to wonder, if these screenshots are so incriminating of me, why are those holding onto them so reluctant to share?

JocelynReed

Slicer
We will post the screen shots when we are ready and not because you are "calling anyone out"

our screen shots, our choice when to release them Or IF we release them. We will show who we choice, and will not be pressured otherwise

nice try.

Newdood

Slicer
JocelynReed said:
We will post the screen shots when we are ready and not because you are "calling anyone out"

our screen shots, our choice when to release them Or IF we release them. We will show who we choice, and will not be pressured otherwise

nice try.
Nice try hiding the evidence.

Artagan

Slicer
JocelynReed said:

nice try.

Again, why are you so reluctant to let the server know the truth? You have nothing to lose; if anyone should be worried, it should be me, right? But it isn't, because I know you have nothing on me. And you're afraid the server will see that too.

The server deserves to know the truth, and you're denying the truth to them by refusing to post those screenshots. If you think they're so incriminating of me, post them, and let people decide for themselves.

Psychedelic98

Slicer
Art no one has to post anything. It should be assumed you are innocent in all matters against hc until something says otherwise.

Artagan

Slicer
Psychedelic98 said:
Art no one has to post anything. It should be assumed you are innocent in all matters against hc until something says otherwise.

They're saying otherwise, just refusing to back it up with these screenshots they claim to have.

Defgnww

Slicer
inb4 admin ends argument
------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, we obviously need professional help.

I'm calling the doctor. Dr. Phil.

MrAlchemy

Slicer
Insults and drama, mystery and intrigue, drama and paranoia OH MY!

A) Anyone who has been maligned towards Art needs to take a chill pill (And vice versa). I've heard some wicked things to which I cant verify but the likelihood of them being true is rather high, and those things disturb me. Tossing insults around on the internet may seem harmless, but there is a person on the other end of the console. Shame on anyone who has done so.
B) Might I remind anyone who has been disillusioned to the point of forgetting: Minecraft is just a game.
C) I also would like to remind those who have forgotten the purpose of games to: Have fun!
D) Life is too short for any one of us to feel angst or anxiety over this whole thang. Can I get a party up in this love hut or what? <3 <3

Funny-gif-11.gif

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
MrAlchemy said:
C) I also would like to remind those who have forgotten the purpose of games to: Have fun!

But you forget that some peoples' version of fun in minecraft is at the expense of the anxiety and suffering of others.

Artagan

Slicer
Cryptite said:
MrAlchemy said:

But you forget that some peoples' version of fun in minecraft is at the expense of the anxiety and suffering of others.

We ought to remain on topic here, but yes, that is a serious issue.

Defgnww

Slicer
Cryptite said:
MrAlchemy said:

This is true. People are allowed to sit in a corner and do nothing but camp in Call of Duty, even at the expense of others' fun, because they paid for the game and that is how they have fun. Does that apply here?

Back