Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

No Plans to Implement more holy sites/places of worship

Kotten

Slicer
I want this because I'm building a wagogue (place of worship in Wagleism). In the Wagogue I of course want to be able to invite people to the religion. This could also add more lore to Loka and the religions so yay!

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
There will never be more than one holy site but when we develop religions further we may add a concept of shrines or something similar. I don't understand what the reason is for you wanting this is?

Kotten

Slicer
So it doesn't need to be another holy site just another place where you can invite people to a religion

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
no one takes loka religon that seriously tbf its mostly just a minor thing on the side you do
"Noone"
Flashback to me chopping down trees and building boats to Vinovia every day to pray.

It's minor if you don't like PvE, some of us actually care for the divine entities we herald, lore developed through the religion, the friends we make along the way, and the journey of becoming a fully established and (somewhat) respected religion.

It may not be for everyone, but it doesn't need to be. Not everyone likes fighting golems, not everyone likes building. People naturally divide into their little groups and specialize, which is what makes Loka great.

Back