Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

More pigs in Loka

JocelynReed

Slicer
I seem to never find them......maybe I am looking in the wrong places....my pigs keep getting let out or killed by people.

I have been searching for days and I am really having a hard time finding them. Can there be more pigs near Hidden Caverns???

More pigs in general

please and Thank you

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
We really no way to control the amount of pigs there are in Loka. Sounds like you my just be getting unlucky. All you need are two, though. Provided you always have two adults that is.

adderman500

Slicer
I also find it difficult to find farm animals. Mob spawn rates havent been reduced or something have they?

mopb3

Slicer
adderman500 said:
I also find it difficult to find farm animals. Mob spawn rates havent been reduced or something have they?
To answer this, and the op; in a recent update passive mobs only spawn in chunks when you generate them(doesn't have to be completely new never before stood in land) and only at this time, they no longer spawn in the same chunk/s as you

Zor95

Slicer
mopb3 said:
adderman500 said:
To answer this, and the op; in a recent update passive mobs only spawn in chunks when you generate them(doesn't have to be completely new never before stood in land) and only at this time, they no longer spawn in the same chunk/s as you

You also may be looking in the wrong chunks. Cathedral is mostly in an ocean biome which won't spawn any passive mobs besides squid and your forest biome won't spawn many either. You'll have to find a plains biome.

Artagan

Slicer
I do find there to be signifigantly more sheep than pigs in the wild, and almost no chickens. I once came across a huge mass of sheep on the coast near Hyrule, all with red wool.

Back