Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Morning Plugin Updates

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
In an effort to be a little more transparent so that people can know when things are being changed on the server, and because some people like to know what's going on behind the scenes, I'm gonna try to post a little more often here about things I do when I dick around with the server.

This doesn't mean I'm gonna say everything that gets changed; some things are just minuscule server things, but at any rate, for this morning, here's what's up:

• Switched from iChat (it's long been an inactive plugin) to ChatSuite. This will be modified through today/the next couple of days until we have control over isolating new joins to Slicer-Course-only chat and Loka chat. Also this paves the way for town chat.
  • LogBlock was updated. It was a little old. Shouldn't change anything for any of you I don't think.
  • XRayInformer is no longer active as well. We'll keep using it for now, but I discovered it was pinging home for updates whenever a /reload was done, thereby timing out everyone on the server. This was disabled and now allows for (hopefully) less server restarts and whatnot when plugins are switched around.

That's it for now.

Zor95

Slicer
There are alternatives to Xrayinformer that may work better. It is a very important plugin though.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Yeah I'm fine with changing to something newer, I just didn't find anything (immediately, without much effort) to switch to for now.

Back