Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Morte4 tempban reduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morte

Approximately 2 months ago I got permabanned for macros in conquest and I am truly sorry for not telling the truth and denying my macro mod Item Scroller. I used to play with that mod in turkish servers and when I was in turkish server I saw the discord ping for the conquest and It was short time left for the conquest so I joined Loka with Item Scroller mod and I tried not to use it but When I was about to die I used it absently. That's why bat3415 catched me while cheating and I couldn't tell him the truth and hid my item scroller mod because I didn't want to get banned. I want to apologize from all Loka Staff especially bat3415. I havent been using this mod on any server since I got banned and I've seen it's an unfair advantage and that's why I can guarantee you that I will never use it again. Even though I do not think I deserve an unban in 2 months, I think it will be more appropriate to get tempbanned for 1 or 2 months. However I trust in the decision of the staff about me.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We won't be lifting the ban at this time, you were using macros in conquest and lying to staff about it just 2 months ago. On top of that you have a history of offenses, including hate speech, bullying, and doxing. You will have to wait it out much longer before we consider any future appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back