Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Morte4 unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elif_TG

IGN: Morte4
Ban date: 29.12.2022
Ban reason: illegal mods
Hello Lokans, Firstly I want to thank you for spending your precious time for me in your short lifetime and I would like to speak

About 6 months ago I used illegal mod called item scroller. It was fun using this because it was easier to kill people and I was kind of immortal. However I never put myself in the players’ shoes, who I killed using an unfair advantage. I didnt realize that I made their enjoyment of loka worse. I want to apologize from players for making their enjoyment worse and using an unfair advantage against them. I would like to apologize from bat3415 for lying to him in screenshare and for damaging community. I have no right to steal someone’s time and the enjoyment that they make during that time.
To talk about doxxing, I shared my friend woj’s (Wojnyvult) photo to dyshim discord without telling him. That made him angry and he reported me to bat. At the same day we both hurt each other with words and with damaging each other’s items in game but at the end of the day we both forgave each other and he took back his report
I always played like a troll and I didnt mean to hurt any player during my playtime of loka. There was only one person that came to my mind about hate speech and I tried to apologize from him but he told me that I dont need to do it. However he didnt report me that’s why I want to apologize from the person who I made a hate speech to i do not know who you are but I definitely know that I am mistaken if you want to talk more about this topic here is my discord: Minaxd#1342

Finally I would like to apologize from everyone for using this unfair advantage and from the person I used a hate speech to. I acted childish and I never have felt empathy. I promise that I wont do anything mistaken and will not steal time from anyone. Thank you if you’ve read this far and chose to spend your time for me. Carpe diem

Last edited:

superclx

I think enough time has passed for illegal mod usage. Morte on the other hand is never poisonous and doesnt even talk to anyone but his friends, i am confident that lifting the ban at this time will not harm the Loka community unban him +1

Elif_TG

Besides I want to apologize from everyone especially jews for using the skin of most unfeeling person ever existed. As a turk, I didnt know how a person he is and I didnt know about what he actually done. After watching the movie “The Pianist” I realized how a creeping-crud person he is. The adjectives I will use for him wouldnt be enough to describe his cruelty. I would like to apologize from everyone for not feeling empathy and especially from jews for my usage of that skin. I probably felt the same feeling like you when daqniel made fun of earthquakes.

Elif_TG

I generally knew about Hitler but not detailedly. I wanted to get banned during that time because of some issues with my friends and family. That’s why I used that skin but when I used it I didnt feel empathy about other people’s lives. Sorry if I couldnt express myself, english is not my main language. Also sorry for grammar mistakes if they are present.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
While we appreciate you owning up to your mistake and you are on the right path, we still feel it is too soon to lift this ban. It has only been 5 months since you were using macros, you had a Hitler skin, wrote offensive signs and over a year ago were doxxing. Throughout this time you have made life difficult for staff who confront you for these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back