Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Mushroom blocks

agorednocit

Slicer
I know not if this is a bug report or a suggestion, but there is currently no place to sell mushroom blocks at the market.
Also there is no way to harvest stem blocks from customized giant mushrooms (this probably doesn't include player grown mushrooms), the stems either drop red or brown variants.

EDIT: Player grown mushrooms do not drop stem blocks.

EDIT: Mushroom blocks only have two IDs (brown_mushroom_block and red_mushroom_block) they automatically only drop those default blocks unless the block states are changed. That might be possible if the tree packs used to build the world could be edited to have values and then switched out.

Last edited:

MrAlchemy

Slicer
This too is a problem for me, as I intend on building a few giant mushrooms for Amanita. Without the stem blocks I am forced to use unrealistic materials (ie clay or quartz) for the stem. Please make the collection of stem blocks possible, please!

Wolfegger

Slicer
I believe getting mushroom stalks was phased out with one of the 1.8 updates. But it would be great to be able to get them, as I like the texture/pattern/color.

gabrosen

Slicer
I know not if this is a bug report or a suggestion, but there is currently no place to sell mushroom blocks at the market.
Also there is no way to harvest stem blocks from customized giant mushrooms (this probably doesn't include player grown mushrooms), the stems either drop red or brown variants.

EDIT: Player grown mushrooms do not drop stem blocks.

EDIT: Mushroom blocks only have two IDs (brown_mushroom_block and red_mushroom_block) they automatically only drop those default blocks unless the block states are changed. That might be possible if the tree packs used to build the world could be edited to have values and then switched out.

please fix :D

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
This is an item Minecraft removed in 1.8 so it affects everyone not just this server. We will have a look into it and see if we can find a work around to make the block available again.

Back