Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

My Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topazaz

I would like to appeal my current ban. I was banned for using racial slurs and spamming. I realize that it was wrong and honestly I don't know why I did it. We we're all kinda just being dumb that day and for some reason I took it too far. I wouldn't do it again if I got unbanned and I would make sure to be a respectful part of the community. I loved the server and played it tons when I wasn't banned and now seeing everyone else play I want to play too. I regret my decisions and would really appreciate an unban. ~Topazaz

LeafShardYT

Yeah, no it wasn't. You were tempbanned for 2 days for using slurs before your public chat outburst of spamming racial slurs. Then you tried to evade your ban by using another account.

I'm not voicing any opinion on your actual appeal, just setting the record straight.
Setting the record "straight".... that must be tuff for you

sorry.. i had too

Topazaz

Yeah, no it wasn't. You were tempbanned for 2 days for using slurs before your public chat outburst of spamming racial slurs. Then you tried to evade your ban by using another account.

I'm not voicing any opinion on your actual appeal, just setting the record straight.
forgot about this....

Topazaz

you guys are acting like im some big brain guy... but I actually have some autism and forget about stuff my bad. Btw this isn't a joke.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
At this moment we won't be lifting the ban, as we feel not enough time has passed since you were banned. Spamming racial slurs is a very serious matter and we would need more time to elapse for us to feel like your behaviour has had a chance to change. Further, your friends on the server didn't appear to have much faith in you from the get go, and as players that know you better than we do, it's something we have to take into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back