Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Orange trees?

• Orange Trees

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Orange Trees

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Steve5729

Slicer
My Life as King.
Prefix: Hey guys Recently _Adzy reached out to me and asked me to write him a lore story. After some discussion we reached an agreement about the story. I hope for this to be a fun experience. Writing as someone else is a challenge for me but I hope it turns out. Thanks guys! #OrangeTreesForLife

Life wasn't always the way it is now. I've managed to find happiness again in my life but it's much different from the last great joy I felt. I was once the king of the Orange people. We lived in a land not far from Loka known as. Orange-Land. We lived in a forest of Orange trees, our houses were mighty stone constructs. To make the stone from these constructs we would take the leaf of an orange tree and rub it on a stone. It was then a blessed stone from our mighty Orange god. This made the stone impenetrable to many things. Their only weakness was fire. For with the burning of the rubbed leaf so was the blessing.

I was the great King of the Orange people. My Castle stood at the center of the forest strong and beautiful. I dwelled there happy. I was adored by many. A true and just king who's subjects praised for being amazing. I was king by strength as is the orange way. Oranges fight for dominance of the kingdom. I spent my whole life training to become king and I had finally reached my goal. Life was amazing.

One day invaders came. Flaming bows were fired all over. There is a list of things I hate on this world. On that list are: people who kill oranges, people that use bows to much, fire and a-lot of other stuff. Now when you put those specific three together I get furious. We stood our ground but there were to many of them and the amount of arrows fired in a second was immense. I alone survived. I alone was able to get away. I alone watched as all my people were slaughtered. I journeyed to Loka to find new life. Hopefully I would find new happiness. I did find it. It came in the form of SIlverhand and Horsia.

Paraboilc

i mean he didn't start out on loka in horsia, what about everything up to that point?

like all the oranges he left in tgf to be held hostage?

Adzy

Slicer
i mean he didn't start out on loka in horsia, what about everything up to that point?

like all the oranges he left in tgf to be held hostage?
It's fine, I went on a rescue mission and stole them all back <3 :p

Back