Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

My Loka Story: Chapter 4

Mr_Void99

HEY GUYS! hope you like this! it took an unexspected 2 weeks to finsih this chapter! Please comment down below and let me know what you think!

Chapter 4: A Teacher

Scene: The Marketplace

The ship docked several days after Void and SCP escaped from Opyc and Jammin. SCP and Void both had their armor safely stowed in Void’s pack.

They disembarked and were pleased to find a vender that was giving away free... Alderan Sweetbread... Void scarfed it down though because he was too hungry to try to find something else.

They explored the marketplace and were astounded to find that other people roamed there, not attacking each other.

Some of the people seemed quite and withdrawn, but others seemed to enjoy conversing with the other people. Void caught: “I have a plan to take him down.” And “There’s a rumor that a stronghold has fallen...”

SCP seemed to be gravitating towards three giant buildings. The buildings seemed more... more... well, Void couldn’t put his finger on it but it seemed; more alive compared to Spectros, which was really just stone bricks and spruce wood. This seemed grand.

Void followed SCP to the three buildings, but there was another building... this one was underground and had a staircase entrance. Void followed SCP down the stairs into a room with different banners. SCP told Void: “I’m gonna go look at these ok? I’ll be right back.”

Void nodded and drew Anvokr and sat down on the steps examining his sword, as he had done on the ship. The hilt had the name Anvokr carved into it and Void had absolutely no idea what Anvokr could possibly mean.

STEP.

STEP.

STEP.

Void stood up with his sword in his ready. A man was standing at the top of the stairs. The man casually walked down the stairs towards Void.

Void could see now that this man wasn’t a man but in fact, a 14-16-year-old boy wearing a suit; but his face was very unusual. It resembled a creeper.

He held out his hand and said in a very friendly voice: “the name’s catfishjw! Pleased to meet you; Chess sent for me and told me to meet you guys at the Market Place. Where’s SCP? ”

SCP came around the corner and said: “I’m here.” SCP then went over to Void and stood next to him and Cat.

Void stuttered: “When could he have done that! We were with him the entire time of the attack!” SCP nudged Void with her shoulder and whispered: “The paper he threw into the beacon; it must be a kind of message system”

Cat nodded: “Yes, the paper instantly appeared in my hands. Now let’s go, we need to get you to safety.”

SCP interrupted “But how could we be more protected than being here? No one can hurt us here.” Cat nodded “If Jammin or Opyc find you here then the will surround you and not let you leave; and remember, you’ll get hungry eventually.” SCP thought about that and nodded “Let’s go then.” Cat chuckled… “Follow me”

Cat lead them back through the Market Place. Next to the docks was a building; with a portal visible from the outside. Cat took them into the building and pulled out two coins engraved with a catfish on it. He gave one to SCP and one to Void. “You can only get to where we are going through this portal IF you have that coin. Now let’s go.” He walked into the portal and disappeared. Void and SCP followed.

Scene: The Redstone Master

Void and SCP appeared in a giant cave next to Cat. The cave was so big it could’ve fit five Market Places in it! In the center, there was a Redstone block pyramid about 30 blocks wide and 30 blocks long. There was a golden beacon coming from the top streaking towards the ceiling. The walls were made of a mixture of dirt, mossy cobble, and Redstone blocks. Redstone lamps hung from the ceiling 200 blocks above; casting down a faint light.

Cat laughed and said “Just in case you haven’t guessed… they call me The Redstone Master.” Void whispered “It’s amazing!” but SCP asked: “What’s that?” and stared at the giant redstone pyramid. Cat said: That’s my defense. I’m still working on it and it’s taken over a year to get it this far, but let’s say… it wasn’t easy.

A new voice yelled from above them from a platform Void hadn’t noticed. “No, it was not! There were several… accidents.” He jumped down and SCP gasped. He looked the same age as Cat but his skin color was wrong. Cat had black eyes and a green face that resembled a creeper; while this guy had blue eyes and white skin. His face still resembled a creeper’s though none the less. He also wore different style clothes; Cat chose a business suit while Mind chose more of a royal suit, a suit that looked like it belonged on a king.

He held out his hand. “ mindblaster007 at your service; I’m cat’s older brother.” Cat rolled his eyes and said: “By a MINUTE!” Mind stuck his tongue at Cat. Cat chuckled and slapped Mind on the back “But I’m more mature; and smarter. He couldn’t have built this!” He gestured at the redstone pyramid.

SCP looked uneasy. “So what does it do?” Cat chuckled again. Mind asked nervously: “So should I show you to your room?” Cat clapped his hands. “An excellent idea!” Mind started off in the direction of a hallway that was underneath the platform he had jumped off of. Cat waved his hand for SCP and Void to follow Mind.

Void and SCP followed Mind down a short hallway. At the end of the hallway, there was a switch on the wall connected to who knows what. On the right of the switch, there was a spruce door with a key hanging next to it. Mind took the key off the rack and handed it to Void; Void quickly put it in his pocket.

“This is your guy’s room, keep it clean, please. We will come and get you tomorrow to begin your training.” Void was just about to ask what training but SCP beat him to it. “Chess also asked us to make sure you guys are trained in the arts such as Sword fighting and Redstone.” Void and SCP nodded, and then Mind left without another word.

SCP pushed open the door to reveal a decent size room. It had the basics. Two beds, two double chests beside the beds, a crafting table, two furnaces, and a cauldron filled with water.

The room also had birch wood and spruce walls. In each corner there was a birch beam to help support the roof.

Void sat down on the bed and opened his chest. He was surprised to find that there was a glass bottle, several… Alderan Sweetbread loaves (Void found he was hating these more and more), and an empty pail. SCP went to work examining the room; why? Void had no idea, maybe some habit she kept when she crossed into Loka.

SCP stopped near the cauldron; she asked: “Come over here, doesn’t it feel colder by this cauldron?” Void got up and went over to the cauldron. It did feel colder over here. “That’s just the water making the cauldron cold,” he told SCP.

SCP still looked unsure. She dipped her hand in the water and brought it out looking confused. She whispered under her breath: “Then why’s the water warm?”

Void out his hand on SCP’s shoulder and said “C’mon take a load off. You heard Mind; we will probably be busy tomorrow.” He pulled his hand away and went over to his bed and crashed on it. He didn’t even bother putting the items in his bag away. He just fell right to sleep.

Scene: Students of the Master

Void woke up to the sound of a gong.

GONG.

GONG.

GONG.

He quickly sat up fearing that they were under attack. SCP was already up and had her armor halve on! She yelled to Void “C’mon lets go see what this is about.” Before Void could get out of bed though a note slipped under the door; and a heavy Ka-Chink came from the door.

SCP picked up the note and read it out loud. “Your first test; figure out how to get out or starve.” She looked up at Void. “Do you have any ideas?”

Void stood up and started sliding his armor on; while he did this he said: “Well maybe the key he gave us would work?” SCP checked the door. “No use, there’s no lock from the inside… maybe we could.” She stood up and walked over to her chest and opened it. “Mine’s empty; is there anything in yours?” Void opened it and showed her the glass bottle, bread, an empty pail. She broke into a grin. “I know what to do!” She grabbed the pail and went over to the cauldron and scooped the water out of the cauldron. There was a click-click sound and a fake wall piece slid into the wall and out of sight while a piston grabbed a hold of the cauldron and pulled it one block into the wall revealing a hidden passage underneath where the cauldron was.

Void looked at SCP in astonishment. “How did you figure that out?” SCP smiled. “Last night I found out that for some reason the cauldron was very cold, but you said it was the water keeping it cold, but when I touched the water last night I found that the water was warm. That’s how I knew; this tunnel had a draft and it was keeping the cauldron cold.”

Void was stunned at how she had figured that out. He said: “Wow that was very smart.” Was it just Voids imagination or did SCP slightly blush?

He tied the sheath of his sword to his waist and went over to the cauldron. He looked down into it and couldn’t see the bottom. He grinned at SCP “Ladies first” and winked. She scoffed at Void and jumped down into the hole; seconds later Void jumped in too.

Void fell for about 7 seconds before landing on a slime block. SCP was already off the slime block and walking down the tunnel. Void quickly got up and started following her through the dark, because the tunnel had no torches.

While they walked in the darkness Void started thinking about SCP. How did she do karate in Jammin’s Castle and how did she know how to do that thing with the cauldron? Weren’t their memories supposed to be wiped? Void had found SCP in Jammin’s Castle in the cell next to his; she couldn’t have been there for more than 2-3 days. Void decided to stop thinking about that and file those thoughts away for a rainy day.

SCP and Void both felt their way through the dark tunnel, for there were no lights to help them see. The tunnel forked right, then left then right, then down, and eventually did a spiral upward.

They reached a dead end after a couple minutes of walking. Void felt the wall and said: “No, no, no! How could this be a dead end?”

SCP went to work examining the sidewalls. She brushed her hand all over them and stopped when her hand reached the bottom. Void heard a switch click.

In front of them, pistons sprung out and pulled away from the stone bricks. When the bricks were pulled away they revealed a small 12x12ish size room. Most of the room was covered in plants, waterfalls, and Redstone dust just casually sprinkled everywhere; but in the center of the room, there were three chairs. Catfish sat in the one that was facing the other two, Catfish sat on the chair with his eyes closed, not moving at all. Behind Catfish, there was a door. Void and SCP walked over to the chairs and sat down. The pistons behind them extended again and put the bricks back in their place, sealing the wall again and leaving no trace that there was ever a hole.

The door behind Cat opened to reveal Mind. “Hey Cat, I just gave them the note and locked their door…” He looks at Void and SCP. SCP gave him a shy wave. “WHAT!” Cat opened his eyes and said: “They only arrived mere moments before you.” Mind takes another look at Void and SCP and closes the door. Cat asks Void and SCP: “So tell me? How did you escape?” Void let SCP tell how they did it because he really didn’t do anything.

When SCP was done, Cat asked SCP and Void a very simple question. “You had a sword did you not? Why didn’t you just break down the door?” He gave Void and SCP a mischievous smile. “You two are over thinkers; you thought that it was going to be a complicated way of getting out; when the other way out was really quite simple. Although if you had done that I would’ve told you that you did not look closely enough, that you just found an easy way and took it.” SCP looked confused. “So we were doomed to fail no matter what?” Cat said “No, there is always a way to pass. You would’ve passed if Void had taken one route and SCP had taken another, but instead, you stuck together. That I now know is your weakness. You want to be with somebody because you are afraid to be alone. Now that I know your weakness, however, we can move forward quickly in your training.”

Void was stunned at the extent of Cat’s knowledge. He had set this up knowing that there was only a small chance of passing and had cleverly deduced Void’s weakness. He was afraid to be alone; he wanted a friend to be there beside him always.

Cat stood up and said: “Follow me please, we now move to the next lesson, sword fighting. Void got excited; he was eager to learn more about the art of the blade because his life might depend on it someday.

Cat guided them to the sparing fields. It was underground (as usual). The field was about the size of the Market Place and somehow, even down here; in a place with no natural light. Cat had grown grass; for the entire field was covered in it.

Mind was there setting up several armor stands wearing leather armor, he saw them and waved.

Cat asked to see Void’s blade. Void unsheathed it and carefully handed it to Cat. Cat studied every inch of it. About 2 minutes had passed when he asked: “How did you get this? This belonged to Aureon and I know he would not part with it willingly.” Void told Cat that Chess had taken them to the armory right before Jammin and Opyc attacked and He had found it lying against the wall coated in dust. Chess agreed to let him have it after briefly looking at it.

Cat said to Void: “This was the sword that Aureon was holding when he appeared in Loka. He had a special place in his heart for this, and I don’t think Chess knew or he would’ve never given this to you.”

Void suddenly felt guilty for taking Aureon’s prize sword, but that guilty feeling faded when he realized that if Aureon truly loved this sword he would’ve had it on him; not letting it collect dust in the armory.

Cat tossed the sword back to him and told them: “So, Mind has set up these practice dummies. I want you to attack these and try to (kill them). Just break off a crucial part that any living person needs.

SCP asked cat: Do you have a sword for me? I lost mine when we were battling Opyc and Jammin. Cat turned around and jogged over to a stack of broken armor stands and yanked an iron sword out of one of them. He jogged back over to SCP and handed it to her. He said: “We’ll get you a proper diamond sword and pick soon, but for now use this. SCP nodded and readied herself. Cat saw that she was ready and said: “Go!”

SCP ran towards the armor stand and threw her blade into it moments before she made contact with it. Her sword penetrated the leather armor and ran itself all the way through the stand causing it to crack, but SCP wasn’t done. She jumped over the stands head and wrapped her legs around the armor stands neck as she fell behind it and twisted her legs so hard the head popped off. She retrieved her sword and came back over to Void and Cat. Behind her Mind was still standing there with his mouth open, and He wasn’t the only one; Void was pretty impressed too. Void again wondered how she knew that.

She asked Cat “How was that?” with a slight hint of pride. Cat must’ve noticed that too because he said “Sloppy. What if there were multiple people huh? You also seem to have a bad habit of throwing your weapons away!” SCP looked slightly hurt after he said that, but quickly hid it.

Cat looked at Void. “You’re up.” Void nodded and readied himself. Cat yelled: “Go!” Void held his sword and started sprinting at the other amour stand dummy.

Void raised his sword high on his right side and brought it down with all his might. There was a slight (SHWING) and after that came the sound of wood splitting and a boom! Void suddenly felt very tired as he slowed to a halt.

Void looked behind him and was shocked to see that the dummy had been cut in halve in a diagonal line and thrown backward at least 5 blocks. Void looked at Mind, SCP, and then Cat. All of them has shocked or surprised faces.

Void went back over to Cat. Cat recovered and said: “Very good, good form, and a decent slash. Please let me see the sword.” Void carefully handed the sword to Cat. Cat looked at the edge very closely. He said after a couple minutes. “I think that this has Sharpness V and Knockback 3. That means it’s a pretty good sword, but it will make you tired the more you use it. Enchantments need fuel to work so they will take your energy.” He handed it back to Void. “Be careful not to touch the edges.” Void nodded and sheathed it.

Cat said: “Ok now that I have seen a fraction of your styles, let’s spar.” He jogged back over to the broken dummy pile and pulled out four sticks and came back. He handed one each to Void, SCP, and Mind; and kept one for himself. “Void I want you to fight with Mind and SCP yours with me. The goal is to get the other player to surrender; no cheating, be honorable, and remove your amour.” Void, Mind, SCP nodded and did as they were told.

Void followed Mind to the other end of the field where the grass was weirdly wet. Mind chose to put his weight on his front leg adopting an offensive stance while Void chose to put his weight on his back leg, adopting a defensive stance. Void was about to say that he was ready when he heard SCP yell “Ready!” Void turned his head to watch SCP but was dumbstruck when Cat had her on her back with his stick at her neck in 5 seconds flat.

Void turned back to Mind and told him “Ready!” Mind smiled and used the weight on his front leg to catapult him towards Void. Void held his stick above his head, making it lean down slightly; hoping that Mind’s stick would slide off. I did not. Mind brought his sword down as hard as he could; so hard that it broke Void’s stick inhalfe. Before Void could react Mind used his foot to kick Void down onto the grass and brought his stick to Void’s throat. Void noted that both Cat and Mind like to defeat their opponents the same way.

Void stood up and shook Mind’s hand. Mind told: “That was ok, but always try to be the first one to attack.” Void thanked him for the advice.

Cat called them over to him. When they got to him he said: We have work to do, it might take several weeks of hard work but I can make you into decent swordsmen, and swordswomen. But for now take the rest of the day off; I need to go plan your lessons now that I know your style and weaknesses.” Void and SCP thanked him and left the field together. Void told SCP he was going back to the room to get some rest and SCP told Void that she wanted to go explore more of the town. So they parted ways.

It took Void several minutes to find his way back to their room. When he did he collapsed on his bed and quickly fell asleep.

The Market Place

Jammin and Opyc debarked from their ship, and made their way to the mountain that loomed in the distance a while away from Spawn. They followed the trail into the mountain and turned left once they got to a crossroads.

Underneath them, there was a giant cave filled with still water. They followed the trail left and came up to an iron door with no buttons or switches. Jammin walked up to it and knocked on it 4 times then gave it a high-five three times. The door slowly swung open.

Jammin and Opyc continued past the door. Opyc asked: “What is this?” Jammin kept walking. “You know how when you come here your memories are erased? Well, they have to be somewhere, and that somewhere is here.” Jammin rounded a corner and entered a large room, about a 100x100x50 block size room to be exact.

The room was covered in item frames; each filled with a bottle containing a weird reddish liquid. Above each of the bottles, there was a sign with a name on it. Most of them were ones that Jammin knew; such as ArcherSquid , Skuhoo , and koi0001 .

Jammin told Opyc: “Crypt told you that he would give you your memories if you helped him; and believe me, my plan is perfect now. What would Void give to get his memories back? They are a part of him.” Opyc saw his memories and started reaching for them. “No, Opyc; if you take those I will be forced to kill you. Just wait until you complete Crypt’s request.” Jammin found a bottle under Void’s name and removed it. He muttered under his breath “Check Void.”

He turned to leave when something caught his eye. There was another bottle missing just three blocks away from Void’s. He went over to it and looked at the name. It was scratched out but Jammin could just make out the name; SirAureon.

If you want to go and read the full version there is one all in one place on my website-1600064.site123.me

Last edited:
Back