Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

NAYFO3 Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyvahnxyfo

Muted
IGN: NAYFO3/eyvahnayfo/WonderKidNayfo
Reason of ban: Hacking
Date of Ban: 12/8/23

Hello Loka Community and Admins, 8 months ago I was permanently banned for hacking on loka. I would like to apologize to the loka community and admins for all this.

First of all, I want to tell you how it all started. I found out that Doomsday was being used in the Minecraft Turkey community and that the cheat was not detected. I tested it on a few Turkish servers and a foreign server and indeed, when it was checked, no cheats were found and it passed various anti-cheat software. This made me very happy because I realized that I could get an advantage over other players in the community and while this was happening, I wasn't doing it alone, some of my friends that I was playing with at the time were also aware of this and we all thought of using doomsday together, so at first I was a bit hesitant about using the cheat, But as time went by I got used to it and started to increase the dose of cheats to get more kills in duels and battles, I thought that this way I would never be noticed and I continued to play this way, I used cheats almost every day since doomsday came out and the achievements I got in this game with cheating made me feel good and prevented me from realizing that it was a big stupidity. But with the update of the loka version, doomsday became unavailable and during this time I joined battles and duels again, but my gameplay was bad and I realized that I couldn't play without cheating, so I followed the update to be able to use doomsday again and the first day it was updated I tried to see if it really worked and when I realized that it did, I used doomsday for a while and I still joined battles and duels that way. But when some of my friends who were using doomsday were frozen and checked, I got scared and decided not to open doomsday again, but I realized too late that it was too late and I was permanently banned, at first I didn't accept it and I told various lies, I said bad words to Skuhoo who banned me (racist and stuff like that). I realized again that I regret what happened and that what I did was really bad, but it was a bit late, so I apologize especially to Skuhoo and the whole Loka Community and Admins. I really regret it and I totally deserved to be banned especially after I was banned I apologize for the bad comments I made about some people and
I want you to know that if I am given another chance I will not behave like that.

(Sorry for my bad English.)

Delroz

Nayfo is one of the nicest people i know from minecraft.It was when he took me back to the loka and we had a really good time. When i heard he is banned (in my inactive times) i just shocked cuz I couldnt understand why he was cheating. and i am surely know it he will not use it again. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back