Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Nayurax unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayurax

IGN: Nayurax

Ban reason: Hacking

Date of ban: 03/14/2024

Hello Lokans! I’m Nayurax and i was banned on loka over 3 months ago for hacking. I was using a ghost client called “DoomsDay” to loot ruins of towns. I was banned after 5 days of using it. I was never in my life using combat hacks. In my opinion using them is pointless because you are not really getting better at the game and you are not improving, despite that, there is no excuse to my actions, using any kind of hacks is really wrong.

First I would like to apologise to Skuhoo_ for wasting his time on scanning my computer to look for hacks. Actions taken by me were really irresponsible and i should not waste anyone’s time so i would like to apologize for that. I would like to apologize to every loka player affected by my actions, because of me you could have not find any items in ruins. My actions also had an impact on economy of the server, price of armor trims went down because of me so i would like to apologize for that aswell.

I can confidently say, that hacking on Loka is not worth it, its very enjoyable server and i really miss playing on it with my friends.

I hope that my appeal will be well received.

Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back