Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Nerf Crystals More (please)

Eyvah

not giving any names but the crystals have started being used way too much over the past few weeks. It came to a point that players have to change the style they play, either in rivi or normal conquest. It is supposed to be a meta that can be used from time to time but its being abused and being used everywhere. It came to a point where we cant even get away from the tgen in the rivi because there are obsidians everywhere.

There has been few things implemented about crystals before as I told, I dont see why staff shouldn't keep doing this. Nerf them a little more please.

coolkidsupa

+0 i don't think crystals should be nerfed but rather the ascalonian egg nog, that is why crystal is OP. If you wanna suicide bomb someone then go ahead be my guest

berdb

Slicer
not giving any names but the crystals have started being used way too much over the past few weeks. It came to a point that players have to change the style they play, either in rivi or normal conquest. It is supposed to be a meta that can be used from time to time but its being abused and being used everywhere. It came to a point where we cant even get away from the tgen in the rivi because there are obsidians everywhere.

There has been few things implemented about crystals before as I told, I dont see why staff shouldn't keep doing this. Nerf them a little more please.
yeah no me & sxowry have been using crystals for like 1year now.
if your talking about the other people in bits & lemonade which are crystaling I can give you 200 screenshots of them crystaling themselves, they barley get any kills. All they do is teamkill and crystal themselves ...

Also crystals have been nerfed like 32 times bruh 😭
+ bro just dont walk into the obi, in 80% of my clips people just walk directly into me thinking "ohh i will survive i am god"

Last edited:

Eyvah

It started being used a lot more over the last few weeks.

bro just dont walk into the obi
I dont understand why am I supposed to change my game style because of this? What do u mean dont walk into the obsidian there is obsidian everywhere you put on rivi fights where we cannot place out of the inhib zone where you cant place obsidians. I thought this was a pot pvp server where you fight in conquest with pots and swords, not staying away from obsidians.

berdb

Slicer
It started being used a lot more over the last few weeks.
yeah and I said if your talking about the other people, All they do is just crystal themselves, qual, minty, bigboyyatch, realbigg (myfinalcoming), aqkme, all of the town certaria basically, supa?, + a ton more people, all ive seen them do is teamkill or kill themseleves, its not like you just pickup crystals and instantly become god.
I dont understand why am I supposed to change my game style because of this? What do u mean dont walk into the obsidian there is obsidian everywhere you put on rivi fights where we cannot place out of the inhib zone where you cant place obsidians. I thought this was a pot pvp server where you fight in conquest with pots and swords, not staying away from obsidians.
its quite simple
(here 20+ people ran straight into my obsdian while i was on a tactical rush thing, ?????)

(Here 2 people ran straight into me while I was sitting in a place surronded with 3 obi + crystals in hand)

(here 2 people ran directly into my obi )

(4 people followed the known crystaler into a alleyway just to get crystaled)

Want me to give more clips? You dont need to change your whole playstyle, just dont chase the known crystaler and youll be fine.

Last edited:

Eyvah

I understand your point but I still dont get why I should change my play style due to this? I understand maybe in conquest I can try to avoid a potential crystaller but in rivi or small tiles? Its a temporary solution to stay away. Again, its a pot pvp server.

Example: A rivi from few days ago when we literally couldnt go out of the protected zone. Because it was a small tile and everyone waited there and basically did nothing for like 10 minutes because there was crystals in the middle. How do you want me to avoid crystals in rivi like what

berdb

Slicer
I understand your point but I still dont get why I should change my play style due to this? I understand maybe in conquest I can try to avoid a potential crystaller but in rivi or small tiles? Its a temporary solution to stay away. Again, its a pot pvp server.
BRO HOW IS it im done im done im done.
Its litterally not changing your playstyle, did you even look at those clips. They chase me and follow me straight into my obsidian bro, if you do that you deserve to die. Dont follow the known crystaler into a hole/alley/gank/obi covered area and youll be fine
Example: A rivi from few days ago when we literally couldnt go out of the protected zone. Because it was a small tile and everyone waited there and basically did nothing for like 10 minutes because there was crystals in the middle. How do you want me to avoid crystals in rivi like what
problems with your point:
1) it was a small line where i had obsdian, all you had to do is walk past it and you guys did so multiple times.
2) I litterally didnt even have crystals after the first half, and even during the half you guys would just run past the obsidian and only the ppl who chased me into obsidian for no apparent reason were dying

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Where does it say it is a pot pvp server?

+1. I think it's a good time to reiterate that Loka is a PvP Server. Pot happens to be a dominant mode of pvp here and because of Conquest we've decided to tweak things here and there (like no netherite, etc) to better the experience for players in that direction. But we don't consider ourselves a pot pvp only server where "all other pvp modes" are turned off.

I appreciate suggestions being brought to the forums and some of them are worth an extra look; however there have been an awful lot of "Somebody played Loka in a not-pot-pvp way and I don't like it and refuse to adjust so I would like it removed please."

Loka is a play-it-your-way server and that includes how PvP unfolds. When things become hilariously OP (like OG crystal mechanics, the entire server agreed they needed adjusting) we'll take a stab at it, but just turning off everything that's not pure pot pvp is not an option. May I suggest duels if you wish for raw pot pvp.

Kippehz

Muted
its already nerfed.. thats why loka crystals work like anchors instead of normally

Kippehz

Muted
+1. I think it's a good time to reiterate that Loka is a PvP Server. Pot happens to be a dominant mode of pvp here and because of Conquest we've decided to tweak things here and there (like no netherite, etc) to better the experience for players in that direction. But we don't consider ourselves a pot pvp only server where "all other pvp modes" are turned off.

I appreciate suggestions being brought to the forums and some of them are worth an extra look; however there have been an awful lot of "Somebody played Loka in a not-pot-pvp way and I don't like it and refuse to adjust so I would like it removed please."

Loka is a play-it-your-way server and that includes how PvP unfolds. When things become hilariously OP (like OG crystal mechanics, the entire server agreed they needed adjusting) we'll take a stab at it, but just turning off everything that's not pure pot pvp is not an option. May I suggest duels if you wish for raw pot pvp.
EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS!

Kippehz

Muted
if your talking about the other people in bits & lemonade which are crystaling I can give you 200 screenshots of them crystaling themselves, they barley get any kills. All they do is teamkill and crystal themselves ...

Also crystals have been nerfed like 32 times bruh 😭
+ bro just dont walk into the obi, in 80% of my clips people just walk directly into me thinking "ohh i will survive i am god"
im goated, actually

koi0001

Guardian
I understand your point but I still dont get why I should change my play style due to this?
This sums up most new PVP meta conversations pretty well. Instead of relying on why it might hurt your playstyle, perhaps focus more on why using features in a specific way is over powered.

The crux of the problem is how resistance is being used again to make it easier to crystal PVP after it was already nerfed, and there's already a thread for that.

glory

yeah and I said if your talking about the other people, All they do is just crystal themselves, qual, minty, bigboyyatch, aqkme, all of the town certaria basically, supa?, + a ton more people, all ive seen them do is teamkill or kill themseleves, its not like you just pickup crystals and instantly become god.

its quite simple
(here 20+ people ran straight into my obsdian while i was on a tactical rush thing, ?????)

(Here 2 people ran straight into me while I was sitting in a place surronded with 3 obi + crystals in hand)

(here 2 people ran directly into my obi )

(4 people followed the known crystaler into a alleyway just to get crystaled)

Want me to give more clips? You dont need to change your whole playstyle, just dont chase the known crystaler and youll be fine.
Please stop with this same lame ass response it doesn’t work like that

berdb

Slicer
Please stop with this same lame ass response it doesn’t work like that
please explain how it works then, to me the issue is just that people run straight into me when im surronded by obsidian then cry when they die

Back