Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

NERF SHIELDS

Kekoo

Capture.PNG
The fact that you can 4v1 and win with just a simple 1 iron and some wood is legit so dumb shields are ruining the playerbase

Z3K33

Its already been suggested before i cant find the link for it tho but someone else will post the link in here probs

catfishjw

Slicer
I love this new trend of everyone trying to remove the item that killed them in game

I can’t wait until every bit of Minecraft pvp is removed except for swords wow sounds like fun

nerdcat

I love this new trend of everyone trying to remove the item that killed them in game

I can’t wait until every bit of Minecraft pvp is removed except for swords wow sounds like fun
What???? Swords are too op nerf pls only fist

PartayArc

Sentry

i already suggested we remove swords and just have pickaxe pvp

Zaidgvv

-1 those players were dumb enouhh to go into a 1 by 1 with a shield player when they dont have an axe thats literally natural selection

Zaidgvv

People dont like it that their 20 hour a day minecraft sweat pvp training doesnt automatically win every fight

Lurnn

Slicer
already nerfed
also if your losing a 4v1 even without an axe it's really a skill issue lmao

Back