Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion nerf the cave spiders at infested

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
This isnt a big suggestion but whenever im red infested and the other mobs usually die (with strength) in one/two hits, and the cave spider takes up to 4 hits and im coping so hard over here please nerf the cave spiders im begging you i literally will do anything

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
also they so small and my aims very horrid please help a homie over here

berdb

Slicer
bro nerf witches as well please they throw their poison pots at me from 10 fucking blocks away and then i go insane because of the screen shake then i get hit by weakness and start crying inside and when i finally get close to the witchy i get bowd away from a fuckign hskelton whicH ALSO HAS AIMBOT JUST LIKE THE WITCH then i just log out and die and thats why i never grind on lokamc,.

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
bro nerf witches as well please they throw their poison pots at me from 10 fucking blocks away and then i go insane because of the screen shake then i get hit by weakness and start crying inside and when i finally get close to the witchy i get bowd away from a fuckign hskelton whicH ALSO HAS AIMBOT JUST LIKE THE WITCH then i just log out and die and thats why i never grind on lokamc,.
my friend i have a potion called dbr for you

LobsterLarry

Can we have a part 2, I like this story, next time add a dolphin please

Back