Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

New Ibbish

Gallius

Slicer
I was asked to take a picture of New Ibbish by one of its master craftsmen and builders and post it on the forums and so i have. Here it is in Vanilla minecraft - despite this is is really beautiful and perhaps one of my favorite towns.

Attachments

• 1457323082_tmp_New_Ibbish.jpg
    1457323082_tmp_New_Ibbish.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 49

Wolfegger

Slicer
Beautiful. The interiors are equally well done. Props to Nokiaman. He's a master builder.

DualBall

I absolutely agree. I helped a bit with construction, and even when it was incomplete it looked great. Mad props to you nokia! :D

DualBall

Easy to loot.
Perhaps. Except you just made it super obvious that you're going to raid it, so now they'll be on guard. Nice job XD
But seriously speaking, I still think their town design is beautiful. And they did build watch towers in anticipation of raiders, so if they keep a good enough watch going, I think they'll be fine.

nokiaman

Slicer
Has grown a little since then

GyIOCf3.png

Otvm

Slicer
It looks amazing, but it is very vulnerable to ender pearls. You may want to build a wall (if you do not already have one)

And what resouce pack is being used?

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
It looks amazing, but it is very vulnerable to ender pearls. You may want to build a wall (if you do not already have one)
Ender pearls cannot be thrown into enemy towns, so they don't have to worry about them :)

Back