Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Nocheatplus

Zor95

Slicer
I don't know how long ago this happened but our pluggin Nocheat has been abandoned. We're probably fine for now but there is another pluggin called Nocheatplus that is basically the same with some additional features that may be of use. It may also fix our vine problem which is becoming more of a pain every day.

So... switch pl0x?

Zor95

Slicer
I'm scanning comments... some say it is broken for 1.3.1, others say it works for 1.3.1 but not the dev builds of Craftbukkit for 1.3.1. I'm also seeing comments that the author has abandoned this one too...

mopb3

Slicer
Zor95 said:
I'm scanning comments... some say it is broken for 1.3.1, others say it works for 1.3.1 but not the dev builds of Craftbukkit for 1.3.1. I'm also seeing comments that the author has abandoned this one too...
Might be wise to watch it for a little longer then, we can't be relying on a plugin that no one updates.

Zor95

Slicer
mopb3 said:
Zor95 said:
Might be wise to watch it for a little longer then, we can't be relying on a plugin that no one updates.

What to do if both are abandoned?

mopb3

Slicer
Zor95 said:
mopb3 said:
Zor95 said:

What to do if both are abandoned?
Look for a fitting substitute, maintain the plugins ourselves or merely go without them (I vote the first option)

Zor95

Slicer
Okay Nocheatplus is currently updating. He's doing it live via screen sharing actually.

Back