Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Rejected NoHurtCam/BetterHurtCam

FalseDamage

While this mod has been denied in the past, I believe it it time to reconsider. As of 1.19.4, a hurtcam slider has been added to the vanilla game settings as shown below, along with some other cool features. Because this is now a vanilla feature, I believe it would be unfair to disallow this mod as it no longer provides any advantage. While I do understand that loka is currently on 1.19.2, it is inevitable that it will eventually update to 1.19.4. At the bare minimum, nohurtcam should be allowed after the update to 1.19.4.

Attachments

• 1680359615660.png
    1680359615660.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 22

Kippehz

Muted
Why should a mod that's a competitive advantage now be allowed because it won't be a competitive advantage later? Just wait for 1.19.4 for the mod to become pointless.
hows it an advantage tho can u explain pls because in my eyes it literally does nothing

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
hows it an advantage tho can u explain pls because in my eyes it literally does nothing
If the mod does nothing why do you want to use it? I think most people would agree that it makes it at least a little bit easier to aim.

Back