Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Noobville Unmonkey Thread

Z3K33

Hello to everyone in noobville my actions i regret doing and will never do them again i am sorry to jakeman5 for what i said i hope you guys can forgive me and i would like to be unmonkeyed

Reactions: 36s

MoistP

A quick monkey fact for all you non believers: Many people think that monkeys just eat bananas, but that isn't true. Monkeys are omnivores. This means that they eat meat and plant-based foods. Most monkeys eat nuts, fruits, seeds and flowers. Some monkeys also eat meat in the form of bird's eggs, small lizards, insects and spiders.

Z3K33

To everyone in noobville i am very sorry for what i did by spamming a gif i hope that i get unmonkeyed because i am sincerely sorry for what i did

Haz5

hello I have been given monkey role after 46s (I think that's his name) took my giveaway roles away. 46s is the real monkey here. Because be still has me giveaway. Roles

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220719-005333_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20220719-005333_Discord.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20220718-213634_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220718-213634_Chrome.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 10

Haz5

oh yeah forgot to say sorry for pinging all staff I just really needed help for a burning question

RezzaOT

please unmonkey me im rezza and i love moistp and jakeman5 free me up and cthan is hardstuck ht4 🙏

Reactions: 36s
Back