Some updates over the last few days as well as some changes that we've implemented as a result of discussions with LCRs:
- You are now able to trade Shards from your Shard Pouch in trades.
- You can now click to preview Shulker Boxes in trades to do a last-minute check on its items before confirming.
- In order to prevent some reported cheese regarding ganks, if you throw an enderpearl and try to relog, you will be blocked from re-joining for 10s.
- You are now able to swap out players freely in Rivina once again, even if they have participated already.
- Fixed a bug in which accepting a beacon warp request asked you to lock for the beacon's town, and not your own.
- The total number of Land Mines generated by the Radar Module has been reduced.
- Additionally, fixed a bug where the land mine was detecting in a radius that started at the corner of a block, rather than the center, which may've led to some mines appearing to explode on you earlier than you expected.
- The Bell at Spawn now rings on the hour!