Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion OLD to NEW !

Ronshaud

Slicer
I just got the idea in my mind about the old moderator building at spawn next to the market is abandoned and no one uses it. I was curious about what was inside one day and seen that a piece of glass was missing inside, so I enderpearled into it and looked around and its pretty nice inside. I then thought why we never used it.. Well, why you guys never used it? Anyways.. I suggest that we all may take part in remodeling it, maybe into making it a farm? Or maybe a spawner room where players get free food instead of just the melons around spawn. Or we can just make it into something else that can make it useful to other players inside the borders of Loka. Instead of just keeping that non useful building around spawn. We can just make it useful. Can we do that?

Leasaur

Slicer
I agree, that building has been empty for months. I suggest a free cookie factory :D

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
It just really needs to be finished for what it is, a place to go learn about Loka's ranks, admin team, and perhaps some of the plugins we use (that aren't custom).

Back