Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

OverReGame Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eslqy

Muted
Hello loka community, I am here today to ask for your forgiveness. I did not know that using macros was not allowed on this server. I stopped playing minecraft a long time ago as I dedicated myself to playing valorant. My friends talked to me about playing minecraft again and I was interested in playing so I warped for a fight. I had no idea that using macros was not allowed and I regret having used them. I should have informed myself of the rules and I apologize for not doing so. I know 3 months isn’t a ton of time but a permanent ban seems harsh since I played for a while with no other offenses. I’m just asking for a reduction in my ban, thanks for your time.

X_Cavator

Slicer
Easy +1. Over is one of the nicest people I have ever interacted with on Loka. Such a friendly guy and I know he will have a positive impact on the server if he is allowed to come back. 3 months is a little soon for macros but you can guarantee he won’t do it again; he never broke any other rules before this.

Luquinhas_

i give my +1. I know this guy arround 2 years and is the nicest guy i ever seen, helpfull kind and so cool as friend, ily over.
Hope u get unbanned!

Railox_skill

+1 I've known him for more than 3 years I met him in minecraft and he made me meet the loka server I also met him in real life he's been a good friend with the game every day he's kept me a lot of company I trust him so much that I know I will not use macros again

Alnh

+1 I know Over won't use macros again and he always desire to play loka with me

Last edited:

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
At this point, it has been 4 months since your ban. Due to you having no other offenses we are willing to lift the ban in 1 month's time in the new year. Please check through our rules here on the forums before you return to ensure you are familiar with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back