Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Pears (blatant cheater)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steak__

A few days ago, while I was playing a game, I encountered a player who was blatantly cheating. This player was using "kill aura" and "hitboxes," which are unfair tools that give them an unfair advantage. To back up my claim, I have attached a video that clearly shows this incident. As a member of the gaming community, I urge the staff at Loka to take appropriate action against cheaters like this.

It's disheartening to see players resorting to cheating to gain an unfair advantage and ruin the gaming experience for others. As a player, I believe in fair competition and a level playing field for everyone. Cheating not only violates the rules of the game, but it also goes against the spirit of sportsmanship and fair play.

I implore the Loka staff to take prompt action against cheaters, investigate and address such incidents seriously, and enforce the rules and policies to maintain the integrity of the gaming community. It's important for the staff to ensure that the gaming environment remains enjoyable and fair for all players.

As a loyal player, I want to see Loka continue on a positive trajectory and not be marred by cheaters. I trust that the staff will take appropriate action and uphold the values of fairness, integrity, and sportsmanship in the gaming community. Let's work together to keep Loka a fair and enjoyable gaming platform for all players.

glory

+1 It would also appear he is using an hit dodger hack aswell so that you miss all your shots. Please ban him right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back