Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Penguins return. Make loka great again 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I know i broke rules and stuff but i would really like to get back on loka. Please. I am sorry for what i have done and my previous infractions of your rules. If i do get to return it would be most appreciated and I promise to not break any more. Probably not gonna happen but I thought id give it a shot.
Thanks

gabrosen

Slicer
I wouldn't mind to be honest, AfericanPenguins was active and never did anything to me... +1

EastBowmen

Slicer
I wouldn't mind as long as you don't harass new players/people in general. You camped the ports and killed people that were coming and going quite often, which scared them off the server. Admins want to see that you truly want to come back to only contribute positive vibes to the server. If you're doing otherwise, you're gonna end up right back on your butt.
Trust me, I've been where you are.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I wouldn't mind as long as you don't harass new players/people in general. You camped the ports and killed people that were coming and going quite often, which scared them off the server. Admins want to see that you truly want to come back to only contribute positive vibes to the server. If you're doing otherwise, you're gonna end up right back on your butt.
Trust me, I've been where you are.

This right here.

I mean idk its up to the admin folks tell me if anything changes because id be more than happy to come back and build. Been awhile since i have played in a community that isnt totally toxic and i kinda miss that

I mean yeah i feel like this same argument is on his ban appeal from long ago and it literally goes nowhere so if you aren't going to let me back then fair enough thats your choice, but let me ask you if you are so suspicious that i actually play on his account, then what difference would it make if you unban this one?

I understand that every time you unban someone you take the risk they are going to repeat the same mistake they did in the past. And i also know you have taken that chance on me far to may times and for that reason i understand any hesitation to give me another chance, and with no real way to prove myself other than getting back on I feel like I wont be unbanned but hell might as well give it a shot.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
From our POV you bring both toxicity and conflict to the server. We like the latter; we don't like the former. Try to treat Loka like a place you care about and I'm sure you'll stay a nice while longer.

Your ban has been lifted. Of course we'll be watching.

Wolfegger

Slicer
I mean yeah i feel like this same argument is on his ban appeal from long ago and it literally goes nowhere so if you aren't going to let me back then fair enough thats your choice, but let me ask you if you are so suspicious that i actually play on his account, then what difference would it make if you unban this one?
There is no doubt in my mind, but your last question was what I was thinking, too.

EastBowmen

Slicer
Your ban has been lifted. Of course we'll be watching
Help players rather than creating conflict. I've been in the same shoes as you Penguins. You're still able to have fun, pvp, and cause some frustration without bending the laws. I'm almost always willing to be involved in conquest, raiding, and pvp. However, I'm a relatively friendly player outside of that, no matter who it is I'm talking to. I challenge you to do the same.

Use your time for the better, not for worse.

EastBowmen

Slicer
5zig: https://5zig.eu/features
Displays:
  • - A way more precise FPS-Counter that is updating every 1/50th second
  • - Your coordinates with a selectable precision
  • - Your Direction
  • - Your active potion effects
  • - Your armor status
  • - Your biome
  • - Your ping to a server
  • - How many players are connected to the server you are playing on
  • - Your current time
  • - Entity count
I personally say it's alright, the only thing I'm sketchy about is the armor status. This is up to Crypt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back