Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Planetside 2

mopb3

Slicer
EBKJ7Ut.jpg

Hell yes.

Anyone wanna come play planetside with me and adder some time?

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Both of you have been very absent from the server recently. Got nothing against you playing other games, i play guild wars regularly. But would appreciate it if you tried to be a bit more active on loka. We are very short of admins atm.

adderman500

Slicer
The real reason I haven't been active the past couple of weeks is due to a rather intense period of exams. 3 sciences, 2 english and a history is not something I can sacrifice revision for in order to keep up commitment to the server. However I appreciate your concern for us mag and its touching you are missing us <3 Mop has also had the same experience with some SERIOUSLY INTENSE revision...

Anyways, this is an awesome game, I strongly recommend it to anyone who wants to troll, drive vehicles around terribly or even play a great FPS shooter!

mopb3

Slicer
Magpieman said:
Both of you have been very absent from the server recently. Got nothing against you playing other games, i play guild wars regularly. But would appreciate it if you tried to be a bit more active on loka. We are very short of admins atm.
Me? Absent? Maybe at three in the morning when most of you seem to play but I've been active as ever Mag.

K

KenuDragonfire

I try and play it (Long live VS!) but generally it ends with my laptop overheating and then I get shot because it takes me about 10 seconds to turn and shoot someone.

All that aside, what server do you play on?

Back