Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Protein bor

Greeneryy

Muted
Not protein bar related but protein powder related! I wanted to say that I have been using protein powder for a couple months now, however, it was always mixed with milk, oats, bananas, peanut butter, creatine and some sugar, but today for the first time I mixed it with purely water, and it's pretty good! I do recommend.

PETI

Not protein bar related but protein powder related! I wanted to say that I have been using protein powder for a couple months now, however, it was always mixed with milk, oats, bananas, peanut butter, creatine and some sugar, but today for the first time I mixed it with purely water, and it's pretty good! I do recommend.
is it actually good with water, i am only drinking it with milk for awhile now

Greeneryy

Muted
is it actually good with water, i am only drinking it with milk for awhile now
It's actually not very different from mixing it with milk, I put 2 scoops (36g each or so) with around 500-600ml of water, and blend it, it's pretty good, I still prefer doing it with my usual 'recipee' with milk bananas oats peanut butter, but only cause that way I can get more calories since I'm bulking, but taste wise they're really not very different

Back