Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Fixed PvP bug reports.

13lackpearl

Slicer
While Vota stats are being updated on /pvp book and websites, 1v1 and 2v2 is still not being updated. 1v1 owes me about 5 wins.

And also, sometimes during Vota, the skills get refreshed in 2 seconds. Computern used two consecutive explosive arrow several times, and I also used two consecutive quake and bandages sometumes. It's not refreshed that fast everytime, but sometimes it is, for some odd reason.

And lastly, I'm not sure what's wrong with prowess system, but it seems the amount of prowess is added with the one I recieved last round. I'm not sure if I actually get 300+ prowess per game after my several rounds, or it's stating how much I earned total that day, but nevertheless it seems like a bug.

That's all I can think of.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
The prowess thing should be fixed as of the last restart. Statistic updates I shall look into, and I think cooldown oddities are caused by Silence.

Leasaur

Slicer
Yesterday I found that all of my VotA stats had been reset, except my win/lose ratio. I dutifully request ~2500 points refunded and several large bags of M&Ms to help with my trauma.

EDIT: Oh, it's back. Yay!

Last edited:

Jedoi

Slicer
M&MS! Yes! *Eats M&MS* No I am not addicted to M&MS leave me alone. *Runs out of M&Ms* Noooo! I'm going to die. Goodbye.

Back