Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Q: Enchanted Books

Zor95

Slicer
Would it be possible to have a chest like potions for enchanted books in the market? You could argue that they belong at auctions, but I think it'd be a nice addition to the market. Personally, I'd visit every day just to see what new enchantments I can grab. Of course, this is assuming it's even possible. Enchanting IDs aren't quite as easy to use as potions.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
From a data structure POV it's basically the same thing, I think, to add support Enchanted Books in the way that Potions work. I can add that.

Kobeyador

Slicer
Could this be implemented? That is when you have time.I have a chest full of enchanted books that i could definitely put on the market.

Kobeyador

Slicer
*quoted my post*
I still hope that enchanted books can be implemented into the market place without relying on the black market as the only means to sell them. However, the Black Market may have been Crypts way of instituting this request. I might be wrong, but I think this post was made before the Black Market policy was implemented.
On the other hand, there are 2 issues that were found and have been reported to Crypt. Though, I am unsure about the status of there repairs, I am sure that until the repairs are made... placing books on the market place would have the potential to cause issues for both players and the admin staff.

Back