Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Quest finder npc of sorts?

SimonTheCool

I as a person who does quests solely on Loka, wish there was a easier way to see quests in general as i only know of 3 repeatable ones and a single one time quest, it would be extremely nice to either update the wiki or just add a new npc for it somewhere in spawn.

- SimonTheCool

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I as a person who does quests solely on Loka, wish there was a easier way to see quests in general as i only know of 3 repeatable ones and a single one time quest, it would be extremely nice to either update the wiki or just add a new npc for it somewhere in spawn.

- SimonTheCool

Mostly, there just aren't many. Just be on the lookout for the yellow available quest marker over their heads. When there are more significant quests/stories available, you'll see them in /q. We also tend to announce any questlines/stories in Discord as well.

mindblaster007

Mostly, there just aren't many. Just be on the lookout for the yellow available quest marker over their heads. When there are more significant quests/stories available, you'll see them in /q. We also tend to announce any questlines/stories in Discord as well.
Bring back the OG player-quest board?

Back