Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Race for resources in the new world, but admins are tping..

Thieflord304

Slicer
Of course everyone wants to get resources quickly, but this is ridiculous. The very second that the boundary's were extended, Zor and I went exploring ( Zor was actually doing this legitly). He found a certain resource, but it was already claimed because an admin had tp'd out and taken it. There needs to be some sort of system to not let this happen, it gives admins way to much of an unfair advantage.

Mtndome

Slicer
Re: Race for resources in the new world, but admins are tpin

I dunno who is tping anyone to a position, but I found our island without teleporting anything anywhere. So it needs to be taken up with whichever admin is at fault.

adderman500

Slicer

Haven't teleported to any recently revealed positions, in fact, I haven't teleported to any position I haven't personally walked to.

mopb3

Slicer

Yeah I've only been around mtn's findings or wherever I've walked, so don't look at me with this one.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder

Thieflord304 said:
because an admin had tp'd out and taken it.

Exactly what happened in this scenario you're describing? An admin tp'd out and taken.... what? What resource? About what time did this happen?

mopb3

Slicer

Hang on, how do you know it was an admin anyway? We've all of us besides luci signed off it isn't us here, and it could well have just been another explorer who got there before you.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder

I would also like to note that only about 15% of the entire available map has even been explored at this point, so I'm not terribly sure why people think we're already hurting for resources when you guys haven't even generated most of the world still.

Zor95

Slicer

'tis chiseled stone and apparently one of the cases was a mistake made by an admin, but there are still some admins using their abilities to teleport in ways that would've certainly been considered abusive on Loka.

adderman500

Slicer

Zor95 said:
'there are some admins using their abilities to teleport in ways that would've certainly been considered abusive on Loka.
Give us examples of this with proof...

Thieflord304

Slicer

Even though this is completely related to resources, although it can be, I've heard admins have been tping around their members with no gen, not even in city limits. Apparently admins tping their members into their own city is even a iffy case, they don't have a gen at all, and are tping them around the map.

EDIT: I believe, you're missing out Gall, who even said he tp'd out :).

K

KenuDragonfire

Uh... don't mean to be impolite, but basically, if your accusation is true, then basically you're asking admins to prosecute themselves when they're benefiting members of the community who don't care about it because the new world is easier for them by having admins assist.

You're asking a judge who is (possibly) dealing drugs to be held accountable for dealing drugs to people who are okay with being dealt drugs, and to the people being dealt drugs it just seems like you're being jealous because you're the only one not high.

I am so good at analogies.

Thieflord304

Slicer

I'm perfectly fine, and actually wish to find everything I want legit. It's actually against the rules to tp players around like that, by Crypt's words it seems.

Zor95

Slicer

KenuDragonfire said:
Uh... don't mean to be impolite, but basically, if your accusation is true, then basically you're asking admins to prosecute themselves when they're benefiting members of the community who don't care about it because the new world is easier for them by having admins assist.

You're asking a judge who is (possibly) dealing drugs to be held accountable for dealing drugs to people who are okay with being dealt drugs, and to the people being dealt drugs it just seems like you're being jealous because you're the only one not high.

I am so good at analogies.

The drug lords are sharing within their inner circle, but everyone else gets nothing. If the ordinary citizens were to accept drugs they'd be prosecuted and jailed.

Back