Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Implement in Future Raise the Prices!

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
Someone ganking all my radars while I'm offline would be very not fun if they cost 500 shards a pop.

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
Someone ganking all my radars while I'm offline would be very not fun if they cost 500 shards a pop.
Well someone ganking your radars all night to then log on the next morning with all of them returned because they cost 40 shards isn't very fun either and makes destroying them useless and not very rewarding.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Well someone ganking your radars all night to then log on the next morning with all of them returned because they cost 40 shards isn't very fun either and makes destroying them useless and not very rewarding.
As with everything there is a balance. If you make them too expensive, and easy to destroy nobody will place them because the return on investment is too low. Equally, if you make them too cheap, then people are less likely to want to destroy them as the only resource you are depriving the other town of is time to place another one down.

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
As with everything there is a balance. If you make them too expensive, and easy to destroy nobody will place them because the return on investment is too low. Equally, if you make them too cheap, then people are less likely to want to destroy them as the only resource you are depriving the other town of is time to place another one down.
Some people don't even bother to stop others from destroying radars because they're so cheap and can be easily replaced.

mindblaster007

And shards if you do it enough ;)

Back