Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Added ReAuth Mod

ThePigGang

Guardian
Name: ReAuth

Link: Fabric: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/reauth-fabric/files
Forge: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/reauth/files

Description: Instead of relaunching your game when your session ID becomes invalid due to whatever it may be, it revalidates your ID while still in game. You basically enter your minecraft login info and here is text taken from the creator regarding that:

"While entering your Logindata into a "random" Mod might sound risky, you are more than welcome to look at the code yourself.
To that end the Code is visible on Github; a Java-Decompiler (JD-GUI) is available here.
You are free to include this Mod in any Modpack as long as the Mod is not modified and the ModPack is distributed free of charge and in accordance to Mojangs EULA."

For a visual representation of what the mod looks like

Reason: I find myself leaving minecraft open as I play it at multiple different times during the day and I find myself needing to relaunch the game almost every time and this would solve that.

Lurnn

Slicer
pershonally stuff like this has often stolen acc logins so i wouldnt use it, but i mean if yall trust it go ahead ig

ThePigGang

Guardian
pershonally stuff like this has often stolen acc logins so i wouldnt use it, but i mean if yall trust it go ahead ig
Now I know this isn't any solid consolation and if you wanted to absolutely be sure it doesn't steal information you can check the entire script yourself assuming you know how to read it but this specific mod is used in almost all modpacks as relaunching minecraft with mods can take take several minutes. Thats why it has right about 40 million downloads just from curseforge. If 40 million people jump off a cliff I think its safe to assume there there is a trampoline or something.

Lurnn

Slicer
Now I know this isn't any solid consolation and if you wanted to absolutely be sure it doesn't steal information you can check the entire script yourself assuming you know how to read it but this specific mod is used in almost all modpacks as relaunching minecraft with mods can take take several minutes. Thats why it has right about 40 million downloads just from curseforge. If 40 million people jump off a cliff I think its safe to assume there there is a trampoline or something.
Well I'll tend to agree with this, but personally for me something could always go wrong! But does sound pretty safe anyhows, +0 Neutral

ThePigGang

Guardian
Does he read java? not implying that he should read the entirety of the script but for sure check it out if he does.

Back