Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

No Plans to Implement Red Tag End.

QuackiOh

Muted
As someone who joined loka just as the end gank periord ended, and zyre was added, I was upset as zyre was not as good as end ganks in any way to me, I got around 5 days as a new player and it was a bangin time. I suggest similar to the zyre cove, we add a map that selects redtag end or yellow tag end, this would bring back nostalgia to the more og players as well as keeping it fair for those who just want to grind pearls.
ty for reading

doota

end ganks wouldnt be as fun now because the only reason we found it fun was because it was a long time ago just as we are starting to miss old zyre

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
If end ganks were brought back, it wouldn't invoke the same sense of nostalgia buddy.

It's best to let it die its loved peaceful existence

koi0001

Guardian
nope, i dont want a "new cove map" i want end ganks back
end ganks were risky and fun and a lot harder to kite 20 people so its more fair as well
What's the difference as far as mechanics and features are concerned? The only difference is that people grinding in the end now don't run the risk of losing items.

QuackiOh

Muted
If end ganks were brought back, it wouldn't invoke the same sense of nostalgia buddy.

It's best to let it die its loved peaceful existence

What's the difference as far as mechanics and features are concerned? The only difference is that people grinding in the end now don't run the risk of losing items.
void, the terrain is more fun to fight on, kiting possibilites are limited overall its just more fun

Flgment

Slicer
nope, i dont want a "new cove map" i want end ganks back
end ganks were risky and fun and a lot harder to kite 20 people so its more fair as well
End ganks were not hard to kite in anyway aslong as you could pearl into the end gateway then go through the end portal, cove seems to me to be harder to kite in 100% especially in 20v1s or even just in simple outnumbering cause there no kb swords to knock people away from you when you are being chased

QuackiOh

Muted
End ganks were not hard to kite in anyway aslong as you could pearl into the end gateway then go through the end portal, cove seems to me to be harder to kite in 100% especially in 20v1s or even just in simple outnumbering cause there no kb swords to knock people away from you when you are being chased
kb swords also can be used by the 20 people or even 4 to make a inf boost chain....

Back