Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Remove -1 Kill Team Kill

HyperTotodile

Slicer
+1 bigman with big promise

LISTEJ ME! SO WJAT IF U SEE AN INVIS RUNNING AROUND AND THEN KILL THEM AND THEN IT TURNS OUT IT WAS UR TEAMMATE! HOW COULD U HAVE KNOWN? THERE WAS NO WAY TO KNOW! SO TELL ME LOKAMC! WHY SHALL THESE MEN BE PUNISHED HENCEFORTH FOR THE CRIME OF STAB INVISIBLE MAN? ME NOT KNOWING WHY OR HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE, BUT THIS SHANT BE THE CASE ANY LONGER! REMOCE -1 KILL TEAMKILL LOKAMC! SAVE LOKA!

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
+1 bigman with big promise

LISTEJ ME! SO WJAT IF U SEE AN INVIS RUNNING AROUND AND THEN KILL THEM AND THEN IT TURNS OUT IT WAS UR TEAMMATE! HOW COULD U HAVE KNOWN? THERE WAS NO WAY TO KNOW! SO TELL ME LOKAMC! WHY SHALL THESE MEN BE PUNISHED HENCEFORTH FOR THE CRIME OF STAB INVISIBLE MAN? ME NOT KNOWING WHY OR HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE, BUT THIS SHANT BE THE CASE ANY LONGER! REMOCE -1 KILL TEAMKILL LOKAMC! SAVE LOKA!
This, but also with antman mod.

berdb

Slicer
So i was playing loka minecraft today warping to this conquest fight when i realised i was almost at my best kd. So i asked our teammates to not end and then they took off their armor and tries to kill me and i could not really do anything about it.
no thanks I will enjoy punching kd warriors on my team then jumping off a mountain killing myself due to fall damage, ruining their kda forever.

Back