Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

No Plans to Implement Remove kb2 swords from loka Minecraft

Lampp_

Kb2 swords are one of the easiest worst features to ever come to loka they slow the game so much that someone with Health pots pearls and a kb2 sword physically can’t die if they have a iq above 17 if you focus on not dying you don’t die.

Shields were removed for “slowing down conquest to much” but I’d argue being launched to the other side of the stratosphere slows down conquest more.

So I suggest this: make Kb2 not work unless the player is charged so you can still knock people off charges

(Or like make it a mutator please I hate kb2)

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Kb2 swords are one of the easiest worst features to ever come to loka they slow the game so much that someone with Health pots pearls and a kb2 sword physically can’t die if they have a iq above 17 if you focus on not dying you don’t die.

Shields were removed for “slowing down conquest to much” but I’d argue being launched to the other side of the stratosphere slows down conquest more.

So I suggest this: make Kb2 not work unless the player is charged so you can still knock people off charges

Use a bola

mindblaster007

Technically, shields weren't removed; they just have a cooldown now.

Lexxnd

I'm feelin' lonely (Lonely)
Oh, I wish I'd find a lover that could hold me (Hold me)
Now I'm crying in my room
So skeptical of love (Say what you say, but I want it more)
But still, I want it more, more, more
No

Lampp_

Use a bola
“Use a bola” = kb swords are balanced
“Use a axe” = shields are still unusable in pvp

If your gonna stick to the argument if “theoretically kb can be turned off for 7 seconds every 15 seconds assuming you hit a snowball every time” then why not turn back on shields where axes are easier to hit, infinite in practice, no cooldown and a longer duration on their cooldown

Kb is a crutch and makes conquest a snails pace like shields did

koi0001

Guardian
I still want that conquest mutator where knockback stacks and then every 30 seconds shoots off in a random direction???

Lampp_

fun fact they're a vanilla minecraft FEATURE
Shields were a vanilla Minecraft feature drastically slowed down conquest less and had a better counter and still was nerfed the fact they are still in the game is a awful feature plz remove

Back