Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Implemented Removing imbued in on swords

JachowskiMC

Hello today i bought lore on market with ugly text Imbued in <town> and i couldnt find solution to delete it(i cant to /lore clear cuz im not owner of lore). U can add Imbued in on someones lore by dissenchanting and enchanting sword again. it would be great if the option to remove this got added to loka :).image (38).pngimage (39).png

Lurnn

Slicer
Imbued in is apart of the lore, to edit it you'd need to own the lore as you noted

Adds to the literal history aspect of lore and the true definition of "lore" so -1 from me.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Imbued in is apart of the lore, to edit it you'd need to own the lore as you noted

Adds to the literal history aspect of lore and the true definition of "lore" so -1 from me.

The inconsistency is that, while you cannot remove Imbued In, you can still add it if you enchant anyone's lored item at an Arcanum.

Lurnn

Slicer
The inconsistency is that, while you cannot remove Imbued In, you can still add it if you enchant anyone's lored item at an Arcanum.
Alright well in that case it's a funny conundrum and I see your point if history can be altered one way why not remove it.

That's a shame, I don't suppose it'd somehow be possible to remove the ability to enchant lores in an Arcanum and force people to use books by any chance :maggers:

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
You can now remove industry tags in /lore. This won't work on old industry items though, you will need to visit the Industry NPCs to do the old lore clear.

Back