Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Researching the Knife and obtaining its fragment

SnowyHarDZ1

Entry 1#:
I found an amazing thing on the museum and it truly intrigued me. Its name is "knife fragment" truly beautiful
and powerful. It shines and resonates with power I truly want one for myself aswell.

Entry 2#:
I began doing research on the knife fragment by reading books in the library and talking to village folks
unfortunatly I have yet to find any useful information on the fragment. I suppose I should rest for today
and try again tomorrow...

Entry 3#:
Today a villager by the name of Silent came to me and told me that there was not a fragment of the knife but
an actual knife at spawn. He showed me it and even though it was filled with leaves and vines
it looked beautiful. This is clearly a step in the right direction but I have far more research ahead of me
if I want to get my own fragment.

Entry 4#:
I found amazing things about the knife today, apparently there´s not just one knife but far more and some yet
to find... apparently the Tgenerators are also knives themselves however all of them are made of
ancient technology and I cant seem to find anything about how its built.

Entry 5#:
I spoke to a villager named Jedoi, she seems to be quite knowledgeable and teached me many things.
Apparently the Lokans have travelled using this knives before. I cant wait to hear more once
Jedoi comes back from her trip

Entry 6#:
This cant be right, no no no this just cant be... The knives were used for such evil purposes.
Apparently a villain by the name of Preksak has used it to kill the Lokans on previosu worlds...
I cant understand why would something so beautiful be used for such destruction

Entry 7#:
I heard more stories especially those about a man named Cryptite. He seemed to have given the powers
to Preksak and he lost all his memories afterwards. I dont remember the full details but now
Preksak is after us once more and he wont stop until he kills us all and destroys our homes again

Entry 8#:
After much research and talking to the villagers I have decided. I will obtain a knife fragment and help
Cryptite defeat Preksak seen he has attempted to defeat him before. Once I obtain this fragment
I will most certainly infuse it with my Sword and kill preksak.

Entry 9#:
This isnt good. It appears the villagers are getting worried that I might use the knife for my own purposes
and they believe Im evil. Some of them are even hunting for my head... I must convince them otherwise.

Entry 10#:
Ive done it, I explained everything to the villagers and hopefully they can support me as
much as possible with getting the fragment and killing preksak.

Entry 11#:
Its been a few months since I first started researching and acquiring information on the
knife and Ive finally discovered a design for it after so long...

Entry 12#:
Great news! I found a dusty book at the library hidden in a shelf at the very back. This book seems
to speak on how to power a knife and even though many pages are missing it tells me about
the items I require to build one. Seems like a Knife is powered in many different ways, I will
list them in my next entry once I finish reading whats left of this book

Entry 13#:
I had some problems with a few villagers but everything is resolved now. As I promised here´s
the components of the knife. A knife even though its powered in different ways can in fact be
powered by a reactor which is built of Iron and gold blocks for the incasing, water and lava to generate
power along with lighting rods. The lava and water cells which are simple vertical columns are
inside the reactor which has a open space. Unfortunatly it doesnt cointain information on how
to build a lighting rod but I can only assume its used when both lava and water react to generate
nuclear energy. I will being contruction tomorrow on my basement in Xefros.

Entry 14#:
Ive began the construction on the knife utilizing the same design at spawn. A simple design with
iron pipes in the back which must be where the power connects. It will take a while but I
will keep construction said knife.

Entry 15#:
Ive finished building the knife and once its powered Ill obtain a powered fragment from it and
infuse it in my weapon. Now Ill work on attempting to make a design for the nuclear reactor
since the book didnt seem to have any images on one nor any detailed description on how
to build it. It was all very vague.

Entry 16#:
I cant believe this... Arc, the empress of Xefros exhiled me from the town because she was afraid
my obessession for the knife was driving me mad and I would start harming people. She was kind
enough to allow me to take my things with me but I dont expect to come back considirin she
doesnt seem to trust me no longer.... I feel tired so Ill write a new entry tomorrow

Entry 17#:
The villager that helped me in the beggining, Silent, came to me this morning once he heard the news
and invited me to join his town. As grateful as I was I had received an invite from a man named Elem.
I couldnt find the right words to apologize to Silent for not telling him anything so all I could
do was be silent and not say a word.

Entry 18#:
I have finally entered Caelos the town Elem invited me to. I cant wait to set up my knife and work on
powering it with a nuclear reactor. I only hope they dont exhile me aswell...

Entry 19#:
With the knife built and with a new design made for the nuclear reactor I will now begin its
contruction. Lets hope I dont blow myself up

Entry 20#:
The first reactor is done! Im not sure if its generating power however I hope it is. Unfortunatly
this takes a lot of resources so a lot of my time I see myself spending time mining. I dont want to
bother anyone in Caelos with my goal to get a fragment and kill preksak but I think theyre
starting to get worried that Im up to something evil, however I have no intentions of such. I shall
write more next time but it will take me a while as Im going to be exploring Ascalon in
hopes of finding more information on the knife and how to make power for it.

Entry 21#:
As I arrived from my long travel I heard news of my dog. It appears he is blind and he
cant move properly anymore... In his honour I shall get the fragment for him and save everyone...

Entry 22#:
I have begane making some sort of power converted because the reactors produce raw
power so I need to refine it to a way it can pass through the cables. Hopefully it should be finished
in one week.

Entry 23#:
It is finished! A power box as I call it able to convert the energy from the reactors into energy
capable of hopefully powering the knife. This box was hard to make but with
gold, iron blocks and lighting rods I managed to get it working. However one reactor doesnt
seem to be able to power the knife at all. Im beginning to get concerned.... Perhaps there just isnt
a way to acquire the fragment I wonder... either way Ill have to try harder.

Entry 24#:
Ive built a second reactor but with all honesty it doesnt see to be powering the knife. I dont know if Im doing something wrong... I suppose only time will tell, perhaps I need to wait until it accumulates power. Either way Ill pictures of the new reactor and also the power box I made..... I dont know if Ill ever be able to get it but I can only hope a miracle will happen...

Entry 25#:
This one isnt a very long entry. day i spent most of my time mining and I didnt have that much time to read up on information about the knife. However I decorated the knife with stairs so it's easier to go up to the platform and I covered it so it didnt look like its floating.

Entry 26#:
With a few problems rising up on the world I created in my head called 'real life' I will have to stop researching the knife amd resume it at a later time.

Entry 27#:
With my return on researching the knife it appears my landlord requested me to make a new design that would fit the theme of everything else. Therefore the design of the knife while taking inspiration from the old one will be changed to a wood based one. The power sources aka the nuclear reactors and the power box will remain as iron and gold. I will leave pictures I took from building a new design of the knife. So far only half of the knife as been redesigned but Ill write another entry once all of the knife has been redesigned.

Entry 28#:
There isnt much to say in this entry however I have finished redesigning the knife to a wooden themed one. Ill leave pictures for everyone to see.

Entry 29#:
After reading a very old book Ive found a blueprint for the controls. Unfortunatly its tattered and its hard to see some things but I managed to make due of what the controls sort of look like. I will leave the pages of the book here and also some pictures of the controls I built.
Book: https://loka.fandom.com/wiki/The_Knife

Entry 30#:
I found some old ruins at spawn. They seem to have an entrance at the top of a mountain. Ill be exploring it today in hopes its linked to the knife.

Entry 31#:
I found some old ruins at spawn. They seem to have an entrance at the top of a mountain. Ill be exploring it today in hopes its linked to the knife however for some reason I feel liike Ive done it before....

Entry 32#:
I knew it, theres something not right with this ruins. I checked my old entries and Ive wrote the same thing twice! It appears every time I enter that dungeon I come back to the beggining with no memory of what Ive done inside it. To avoid this Ill makek entries inside the dungeon so I can memorise what I did.

Entry 33#:
Theres something not right with the water inside this ruins. They have a strange colour like a purple and blue colour. And there are a lot of broken building inside this ruins. Ill have to keep exploring.

Entry 34#:
Im going to touch this water it feels like its luring me to it. Its so shiny and beautiful.

Entry 35#:
I found some ruins on Aladra and Im going to explore them... Wait this cant be it appears I wrote about this in my journal. It cant be! Ive explored them before but it seems like I touched the water and I came right back to the start! So the water erases my memories and brings me back to the start. I now know what to stay away from.

Entry 36#:
Its not just the water no... theres a building in here thats all shattered into multiple blocks. I cant see the bottom but theres a dark purple colour at the end of it! Ill have to avoid falling in there...

Entry 37#:
It appears I fell in there... my entries end at 36# and Im right back at the beggining this just cant be right.

Entry 38#:
After exploring the weird building I couldnt quite find anything there. However I seem to have found a dusty and filled with cobwebs library. Ill begin exploring it.

Entry 39#:
I seem to have found an interesting book in the library. Most of the pages were ripped out however this is what was left of it: "I´m not sure if anyone even remembers us. We´re an old people, older than this world. Still, should you ever find any of my brothers. Alive, or gone. Send them my regards. And know our names. The Ghentis" . Who are this people? Were this ruins their town? Perhaps theres still some of them alive or dead even. Where are their corpses. Could it be we have found them before? Perhaps the old Lokans found them and locked them away. Who were the villagers Cryptite and the other Lokas met? Could the villagers have been the Ghentis?

Entry 40?
Ever sincei entered the ruins something had been feeling off. The day I got out of there I heard 3 weeks had gone by. I couldn't remember anything abou why I entered or what i was doing before...
I lost my journal and all my entries but all I can remember is that i wanted to write a new entry about something i found at the top of the ruins. Of course I also know about the knife but it seems most villagers got scared and demanded i stopped researching it... this will be the last entry. Perhaps some other dedicated player will try to achieve powering the knife built by himself and write a journal about it... this is where I part ways, I will leave this last page of mine in the library. Maybe one day someone will find it and do what I wasnt able to. What a horrible fate of mine, all i wanted was to achieve something no one had ver achieved before...
Farewell.

-Sinyphus

Attachments

• 2019-02-24_23.45.30.png
    2019-02-24_23.45.30.png
    111.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 2019-02-26_20.30.23.png
    2019-02-26_20.30.23.png
    286.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 2019-02-26_20.30.34.png
    2019-02-26_20.30.34.png
    348.2 KB · Views: 5