Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Return to the Wastelands: Part IV

Commander_12

Slicer
Away from the quest on All-World, Commander was pursuing, Loka was its usual busy self. But the problem was Andy left without telling anyone. He got too distracted, as he usually does. And there was still a big hole in the wall in Auru.
Andy happened to the only one in the town at the time as Jed and Tee were off somewhere in the most Southern reaches of Garama. But when they returned...
Jed and Tee had gone off to Garama together to find some obscure piece of lore and some forgotten recipe for alcohol. But they had no luck finding it, going beneath the caves of the Deadlands. Instead, they had nearly been blown up by a creeper and shot several times by skeletons. So, by the time they got back they weren't in the best of moods.
Entering the Northern entrance of Auru and going to the Historian's Guild, Tee and Jed started to unpack from their trip in the wilds of Garama.
" It's a damn shame we couldn't find that piece of lore. I least hoped we would get some good Garaman wine out of it." said Tee.
Jed, sitting down on top of a bookcase, sighed and said:
" It was some obscure sign somewhere deep in that cave, there was no way we would find it. It was worth a try though."
" Yeah, it was, I wonder where An-"
Suddenly, Tee could someone flying over on an Eltyra. It was Benged, Commander of the Thief's Guild. Landing on the balcony outside the Historian's Guild, Benged seemed out of breath and stressed out.
" Jed, Tee. There's a massive hole in the side of the Western wall and several buildings have burned down. Also, Andy is gone, along with his wolf."

Jed, not knowing how to process this:
" Well, how the hell is the hole there? Were we attacked? It's impossible! No one has breached the defenses since... Nerdie with the pig."
Jed and Tee didn't like to talk about that. It was an embarrassing memory.

"No, I don't think it's any of our enemies. They don't pack that type of firepower. It's something else. There's a giant portal in the forest. Andy must have gone in."

" Oh god, Andy. Where did you go and what is happening?" Tee said worriedly.

Back on All-World at the same moment, Andy and Felix were preparing to enter the portal to go to 2B2T. Walking in the direction the wounded man had given them, they soon found themselves standing at the edge of the pine forest. They had buried him peacefully the night before, right by the river.
" Do you see it anywhere?" Felix asked.
Andy, looking around the forest for a distinct blue light, saw nothing.
"No, I don't see it."
But something in the corner of Andy's eye caught him off in the distance. Turning his head, he thought he saw a door. They must go investigate what it is.
Motioning to Felix, Andy and Felix started to walk through the forest. Pine needles from the trees crunched under his feet. Soon, they came face to face with a red door.
" Why is there a random door in the forest? This isn't a giant blue portal." Felix said.
" No, but it could mean there was once a house here. But there are no ruins."
The door itself was fairly beat up and the red paint on it was peeling. But Andy felt the urge to open it. He could hear whispers from the other side of it. Slowly reaching his hand out, he touched the doorknob and it started to turn. Felix, looking alarmed, said:
"What are you doing? It's an empty-"
And both of them were hit with a blast of blue light. Covering their eyes, Andy could see the portal looked like the other ones he had seen.
" Our friend didn't tell us anything about a door," Andy said, " He might have not even realized that he came through a door."
Suddenly the blue light grew stronger, and they tried to cover their eyes more but then zap!
The forest became empty again. Birds could be heard chirping in the background. It was just an empty doorframe in the forest, leading to nowhere.
The first thing Felix saw was water. Waking up, he lifted his head up to see where his surroundings were. He appeared to be in a cave, somewhere in a ravine. Sunlight was pouring down and it reflected off of the stream pouring nearby down into the ravine. The grey walls of the ravine provided some sort of shelter. Felix patted himself down to make sure he had no injuries. He was fine, just covered in a little dirt. He saw his bag resting nearby. Running up to it, he quickly went through to make sure all his supplies were. Thankfully they were. But where was Andy?
"Andy, where are you? Andy? Andy?" Felix yelled.
His echoes went throughout the ravine. But no responded, only his own thoughts and words. Where was he and what the hell was happening? though Felix

In the Deadlands below the surface in the old caves, a rumble occurred. Earthquakes used to be common in this part of Garama when the volcanoes were once active. But that was over 100 years ago. They had fallen dormant since and the mining facility underground had long since been left to rust. Cracks started to form in the wall of the cave, and blue light poured in. The long-empty caves were suddenly filled with the echoes of footprints, moans, and howls. The cracks in the wall had stopped and a wide enough entrance for a new portal had been created. Soon, thousands of zombies were pouring into the caves. The living dead had come to Loka. Maestro's invasion of Loka had begun.

Andy, woke up face down in a hole. Groggily getting up, he saw he was lying on Bedrock, the hardest known substance on the planet. Apparently, it was common throughout the Multiverse. Andy didn't feel injured, just sore from lying on a thin mat on the ground for a night. His bag of supplies laid right nearby, safely within reach. Standing up, Andy could see he was standing in a vast, open chamber. A giant cave had been created and it was the largest Commander had ever seen. Lava and water were everywhere, pouring over everything. Daylight poured in from far above in many openings in the cave. It looked like lots of manmade explosions had occurred here. He must be at Spawn, of 2B2T. But where was Felix? He was gonna have a hell of a crawl back up to the surface. Grabbing his bag, Andy tightened up his boot laces.
" Let's get climbing then."
Eventually, after swimming up waterfalls, climbing up rocks, Andy reached the top of the cave entrance. It was nighttime by the time Andy got there. And he couldn't believe what he saw.
Off down the hill, stood a destroyed city. Fires were everywhere and Commander could hear screaming. The city looked futuristic, just as the man had described it to Andy. Andy could see explosions happening with the city and gunshots and gunfights could be heard echoing off the side of buildings, within the city. Most of the buildings were painted white and many having holes, partially collapsed or just broken windows. Andy could also see black, scorpion-like things flying in the air, launching bombs at people. This must the creatures, the Withers, the man had called them. He had to stay low and stay hidden.
Diving behind a rock, Andy accessed his options. FitMC was in the middle of the city, according to the man in a base. But Andy had no idea how he was going to get there.
And then Andy was hit with a bolt of lightning. Being thrown several meters through the air, Andy was flipped upside down and crashed into a tree nearby. Crashing and landing on his back,
"Ow! Ow! Ow! What the devil was that?"
Looking up to see if there was a storm, Andy saw a figure floating in the air.
" Is that Fit?" Andy thought to himself.
The figure launched several more bolts of lightning at Andy and Andy quickly dodged, jumping back and forth and around.
He clearly wasn't friendly thought Andy. How could this guy be the Messiah of this world?
" Are you FitMC? I come from a different world, seeking your help. I wish to stop the Maestro."
But the figure just cackled an evil laugh and he descended down from the sky. He was wearing a black suit, a red tie and his face were pure white, like Voldemort. He had a huge grin going across the length of his face. Touching down, the figure spoke:
"No, I'm not Fit. I'm your worse nightmare b*tch. I'm PopBob. Now, come out of the bushes, don't shy, Andy of Loka."
Snickering, Andy said:
"What type of PopBob? You can shoot lightning from your freaking hands and you call yourself that? You 're a freaking joke, pal."
"Oh, I'll show I'm no joke, jackass. Now, as I said, please come out of the bushes. I wish to talk to you."
Andy could suddenly feel himself being lifted off the ground and pain ripped throughout his body. PopBob had some type of telekinesis by the looks of it. And he was not to be messed with.
Forced to turn around, Andy was pinned, arms out, like Jesus on the cross. PopBob was holding him in place with his mind. With red glowing eyes, PopBob began to speak:
" So, you wish to stop my master's work... no, no, no honey. I'm afraid I can't stop that from happening. The Mastero is the only hope for the multiverse. Any chance of him being stopped is hopeless. Any resistance must be immediately crushed."
PopBob raising his right hand and clenching it in a fist, started to squeeze Andy with his mind. Andy screamed out in pain. PopBob was the verge of killing him, but then gunshots could be heard coming in the direction of PopBob. PopBob momentarily distracted turned around to see where it's coming from.
Soon,a figure could be seen descending from the sky, flying on an Eltyra. A bald man wearing a t-shirt and jeans, with warpaint on his face could be seen flying towards PopBob. PopBob with a look of anger stopped torturing Andy.
"Not, that miserable son of a bitch. "
PopBob immediately shot off some lighting at the flying man. The bald man dodged it with expertise The bald man aimed his gun and fired at PopBob. Many of the bullets just bounced off of him, but it caused to become even more annoyed with. PopBob, charging up all his lightning and the red in his eyes, glowing stronger, took off flying towards him.
Andy collapsed to the ground, out of breath but amazed at the battle that was occurring in the air. The Bald man kept firing different weapons at PopBob that seemed to negate some of his powers. Then the Bald man yelling:
" Hey PopBob, take this you son of a bitch!"
The flying man through a grenade at PopBob and it blew up in his face, knocking him of the sky and sending him flying down into the city below. He was out now for at least the time being.
Flying down, the man landed at Andy's feet. Andy looking up in awe, couldn't speak. Then the man spoke:

"Hi, my name is FitMC. It looks like you could use some help. Who are you and where are you from?"
Felix slowly made his way out of the ravine. Peeking up over the edge, he could a calm and peaceful pine forest. Well, this doesn't look like a destroyed world, Felix thought. It was one of the most beautiful and serene forests he had seen in a while. Pulling himself up out of the ravine, he started to walk towards the edge of the forest. Coming to a stop, he stopped and leaned against a tree and started to drink some water. In front of him, he could an old logging mill by the looks of it. It looked old and destroyed and plants could be seen over it. There was no sign of human activity nearby expect for this. Relaxing against the tree, Felix then heard what sounded like loudspeakers go off. Startled, Felix looked up and couldn't believe what he saw. He was inside a giant glass dome. And then the voice boomed, it echoing all across the landscape.
" Welcome to the 7044th annual Minecraft Hunger Games. The match shall begin in 5 minutes. May the odds be in your favor"
"Ah shit," said Felix: " Am I going to have to go all Battle Royale mode now?"
Jed and Tee stood at the edge of the Western wall, gazing in the giant, blue portal that stood before them. They had gathered up some supplies. They had told Benged to stay behind and fix the wall. They needed to assess the threat that was before them.
"Well, should we see what's on the other side?" Tee said.
"Well, we gotta go find Andy." Jed said.
Holding hands, they quickly stepped towards the portal together. Blue light washed over them and they could feel like they were flying through the portal.
Soon, the blue light went away and they opened back up their eyes. Jed and Tee found themselves standing on a patch of dirt, floating in the air with one tree and a wooden chest. Down below them was nothing but a void, an endless black void. Off in the distance, Jed could see a patch of sand floating in the hair with a lone cactus on it.

" Oh god, we ended up on Skyblock! Where the hell is Andy?" Tee said.

Jed and Tee had no idea what to do. They had never done anything like this.

"We're done. We're stuck in the middle of nowhere. Andy? ANDY? Where are you?!?" Jed yelled but no response came. They were stuck alone, on this tiny island in a void.
" Oh god." Tee said.

Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed Part IV of my series, Part 5 shall be coming along soon. FitMC for those who don't know is a popular Youtuber and player associated with 2B2T and is the most well-known and popular player from there. PopBob is an infamous troll and griefer from the server. Jed, Tee I hope how I'm using you guys in this story is ok. Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed and constructive criticism is appreciated :)

Attachments

• 0ccc8fde435fe6a2886b19e6c209b0e5.jpg
    0ccc8fde435fe6a2886b19e6c209b0e5.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 2
Back