Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

RoastedBlu/Bluwe's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoastedBlu

Hello, I don't know exactly when I was banned but its been awhile but I know its been roughly half a year. My last ban appeal was very childish and I took very little remorse for what I did. I was banned for calling someone a very offensive racial slur and spammed a very offensive racial slur in public chat, I griefed Graxum and town betrayed them and also stole a beacon from another town I forgot the name though I probably did other stuff as well but its been so long. I apologize to the staff members and players of Loka for all that i've done I didn't care about Loka at the time and I did whatever I pleased. But I started to miss the community and the unique conquest game play and am ready to come back follow the rules and not violate them. By the way this IS NOT my first ban first perm ban yes first ban no

My new username is Bluwe

Last edited:

Teyuh

Slicer
I feel like everyone deserves a second chance and it has been half a year almost. Everyone does stupid stuff and gets banned for it and I think this is his first ban.

Last edited:
I've known Blu for a while, and I can tell he's not a bad guy. He's broken so many rules in the past which is true, but I feel like he just didn't care about loka at all (I'm not trying to justify him for what he did), although in the past few months he tried to get unbanned because he realized he lost the occasion to play on such an interesting server. I think he should be unbanned and the staff should keep an eye on him.
No one should be really perma banned for reasons that aren't as severe as cheating/ddossing, also blu has been banned for about 8 months so I think he has learnt his lesson overall.

ModernMozart1787

I disagree. Blu has always been very toxic and kept betraying Graxum again and again and spawnkilling town members and using a lot of terrible language. I just don't think he deserves to be unbanned.

RoastedBlu

Hello there mister or ma'am I appreciate your constructive criticism but I do not seem to remember who you are or you even being in Graxum. But anyways people change I hope once I am unbanned I will be able to please you. Happy Easter! :) @ModernMozart1787

ModernMozart1787

It's true that I was not technically on Loka at the time, but I was playing on OperaGhost2004's account (we're twin brothers and I hadn't gotten my account yet,) and I was very hurt by the things you did time and time again and you griefed Graxum as well as spawnkilling me and others. I know that Graxum was ugly with or without the griefing, but it's still worse griefed. as for your language, I'm not even gonna start.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
We don't see any good reason to remove your ban. Your behavior doesn't speak to really caring about Loka, given the following:
  • Total lack of effort of your last ban appeal
  • Logging on with an alt, Vurge while you were banned, which is again against the rules
  • As well as your general history below:
STT5xlN.png

Also starting crap with OperaGhost in the thread. Clearly you knew it wasn't the right place since you deleted your post:
upload_2018-4-2_16-34-12.png

The ban will remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back