Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

RoastedBlu's ban appeal i removed the profanity sorry about that

Unban or stay banned?

• Unban

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • stay banned

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • scum

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoastedBlu

So i was banned 4 to 6 months ago for saying a racial slur in public chat but that was just the final nail in the coffin I also griefed Graxum said a very offensive racial slur in chat several times and town betrayed Arcanuan. These are only but a few stupid choices ive made on Loka. So most of you would ask Why the hell would anyone want to unban this piece garbage?!?!?Well one word or two or three and maybe a link I AM REFORMED
if Tyler1 can do it Blu can aswell and Blu has. Times are changing. I'm growing up. I'm turning into a man. I don't have the energy to be a toxic troll anymore when I return to Loka I will be a changed Blu. And the only way I can prove that Blu is reformed is that you give one last chance to me. That last appeal was just the prelim Blu's lazy butt didn't even write it. I totally forgot about all the other naughty things i did, so that's why I didn't own up to the other stuff I did in the past on the last appeal I completely know why I am banned, I wasn't trying to play anyone so sorry for that and all the other shenanigans i did. I'm ready to return to Loka with my big boy pants on. I'm genuinely sorry if I hurt anyones feelings and sincerely apologize to Loka's staff who put in tons of effort everyday to always strive to make Loka better everyday and to the players of Loka. but at the end of the day no one is scarred for life and I doubt anyone even remembers me. Thanks for reading my ban app <3 ps sorry for the profanity I edited this appeal im a dumbo and didn't read the guidelines spare me the tyler1 speech is an example not a troll this ban appeal is 100% serious and I have so much respect for the staff on Loka.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back