Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

rolyy ban appeal (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolyy

Muted
Hello LokaMC, my name is rolyy. On the 5th of November 2023 I was permanently banned for my second recorded use of illegal macros. Prior to this permanent ban I had served a 1 month long temporary ban. It is clear at the time I hadn't learnt from my mistakes and I regret it so much, it was a stupid decision to do what I did, and I can see that now. It's been 254 days since I last touched Loka and I believe I deserve another chance. Firstly, I would like to apologise to Skuhoo, who took time out of his day to investigate and screenshare me, I hope he can personally forgive me. Secondly, I would like to apologise to the players of LokaMC as I potentially ruined their experience by breaking rules, I hope you guys can forgive me aswell.

Since being banned I can honestly say I have changed and have took it upon myself to stop using my macros and disabled them for ALL purposes, I dont use them on other servers or applications. I did use them as I wanted to become better as a player and compete with others, now it is clear this wasnt the way forward and I hope to return and improve the correct way. I really did enjoy playing on LokaMC and I am missing the server a lot, its tough to have friends that play it and not be able to play alongside them due to selfish actions.

I hope that I can be given another chance on LokaMC and i promise never to make a crucial mistake like this ever again. Thanks alot for reading and I hope that i will be welcomed back soon.

- rolyy

Lampp_

was recently involved with a cp scandal in the crusalis discord -1
Hello yea senior mod here on crusalis proof attached, The group roly is apart of has 0 connection with the offending group, it was a small minority in a sub group of Carthage (Rolys group) with all the offenders already being banned with roly not being one of them, he wasn’t in the discord that it took place in or vc or anything even remotely close to their group please stop lying about a serious situation 👍F2B31473-4446-4D3A-9710-D1EC8062B4FF.jpeg

aliitsme

Muted
i have known rolly for upwards of a year, he used to be very racist and toxic and upon meeting with him again in the crusalis vc he was very excited to scream slurs and be toxic. rolly may not cheat anymore but he is toxic and a negative addition to the loka communitty

waqst

Muted
+1 rolyy is the goat i got to know him truth crusalis which was always fun with him and he is an r6 goat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back