Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

rolyy unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolyy

Hello LokaMC, my name is rolyy. I was rightfully banned for abusing the use of macros on the 5th of November 2023. It is important to note prior to this ban I had been previously gone for a month for violating the same rule. I made a childish and stupid mistake to repeat my wrongdoing. I am here today to appeal my ban and I am seeking forgiveness from the community for my regretful actions. I used macros because I simply wasn't as good as everyone else, I wanted to be on par with some of the good players and I thought at the time using such illegal modifications was a clever idea. Now, upon being banned for the last 5 months I have realised this wasn't the right choice and that I clearly made a mistake, I have played Minecraft on other servers during this time and have learnt to play without my macros that had once become a convenience and that I would regularly use. Furthermore, I am deeply sorry to Skuhoo who took time out of his day on two occasions to deal with my rule breaking. Lastly, I can now see how my actions ruined the game for others as I gained an unfair advantage over them. I hope the staff and LokaMC community can find it in their hearts to put my past behind and give me one more chance.

Thanks a lot for reading this, hopefully I will be back soon. 🙏

Krylo

+1 I have known rolyy for a few years now and he's a chill guy and he's dropped his must win attitude and started to play the game for fun

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We do not feel enough time has passed to lift the ban considering this is the second time you have been banned for macros. It was the second time in 10 months and the last one was only 5 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back