Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

RowenLenkeranski unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoliganUgur

1. Hello Lokans and Admins, I shared my account with a player named "4desh" in the previous days, I didn't know the rules completely and I had just started, desh tricked me, he wanted my account every day, I didn't give it to him, but after lying so much, I gave it to him, normally desh was saying that he was banned, but when I entered my account with a different ip, he said that there would be no problem and I was hesitant to give him my account because I had saved money for loka and bought pre and I thought that 4desh could steal my account. but he kept saying that he couldn't play because it was tied to my phone number and I gave him my account and no one was helping me because I was just starting out, he was always helping me via DM, when I saw that my account was banned, I realized that he was only helping me to use me, but it was too late, I apologize to the loka community and I promise that such a thing will never happen again, I bought pre just to play loka with my friends, but my account was banned before too much time passed, I just want 1 last chance.Note: my English is bad so I used translation so I apologize if there are any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back