Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

roy1310 ban

roy1310

In-game name: roy1310

Ban length:
Perm

Why were you banned?:
IGN: roy1310
Banned By: idk
Reason: "being a moistp alt"

Why should we unban you?:
i dont even know who moistp is let alone me being an alt of moistp. you never screenshared me, checked with me at all, tried contacting me, or anything, you just banned me 2 hours after i went offline???? can i be unbanned?

Jammin_Mas

Slicer
I find it funny how MoistP gets banned on two servers I play on then this guy Roy magically appears with the same play-style and knowledge of the servers not to mention he is ironically best friends with the same people as MoistP.

Your best bet is to own up to your mistakes and come clean bud, this isnt going to help your case.

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
I find it funny how MoistP gets banned on two servers I play on then this guy Roy magically appears with the same play-style and knowledge of the servers not to mention he is ironically best friends with the same people as MoistP.

Your best bet is to own up to your mistakes and come clean bud, this isnt going to help your case.

Same Knowledge? PMC isn't even hard to learn about at least it wasn't for me and I'm brand new to it, and neither Roy, moist, or Melon knew much about Loka other than Conquest. Roy was in Test (since you've played PMC I assume you know what this is) when I and a few others joined in I noticed he was good, so I recruited him and invited both him and Espul to Loka and we played in PG. I added Roy and Kaph added Esp. Before his ban I was teaching Melon and Roy more about the server and even went to go get an Elytra with him. (There's proof on this if you want). What I would like to know is where's the proof that he's an alt?

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
My dude... we don't need to ss someone when we have tech to see when people are logging on with vpns. I suggest you wait out your ban this time because if you ban evade again we will have to perma ban you.

roy1310

Nono, the alts ban is perm, because its an alt and alts aren't allowed on loka, Moist's ban ends in a month
for the last time im not an alt also why am i permanently banned because someone else???? i use a vpn because i've been ddosed like 5 times from minecraft players that are angry. are vpns not allowed for protection?

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
for the last time im not an alt also why am i permanently banned because someone else???? i use a vpn because i've been ddosed like 5 times from minecraft players that are angry. are vpns not allowed for protection?

Got nothing against vpns. I would however like you to apologise for lying. It's not a good look.

unknown.png

roy1310

magpieman. i cannot stress this enough. i am roy. not moistp. do you understand that there can be multiple people in the world other than yourself?

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
Do you both use the same VPN?
Ehhh, it's possible I use a VPN sometimes because of my terrible internet here and /find gave me a new alt that was the same as Lost's. But wouldn't that also show up on the server as Moist being Roys or vice versa?

Back