Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Scotlxnd/Aruarian for Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotlxnd

Sentry
Current rank: Sentry

Which rank you are applying for: Guardian

What you think is expected of this rank:

I believe a Guardian needs to unbiased and resolve disputes fairly, enforce server rules consistently, and assist players with any issues they have. A Guardian should also understand how the server works, be friendly, respectful, and welcoming to everyone, and keep the chat clean to ensure players follow the server rules.

Why you think you should become this rank:

I've been part of the LokaMC community since March 2022 and have really gotten to know the server and its players. My time as a Sentry has taught me a lot about moderation and handling different situations. I'm passionate about the server and want to see it grow. I try my best to encourage respectful behavior in chat and always lend a hand when someone is stuck or has a question.

When you started playing on the server: 21st of march

Time zone: Gmt+2

How often do you play (hours a day/week)
between 2-5 hours a day

Last edited:

Hamadeau

I’ve known David for about 2.5 years and probably is and the best candidate for becoming a guardian on loka, when I started out I was nothing but a recruit and as the time went by he had taught me a lot about loka and how the community was amazing and kind, +1

woppay

Slicer
+1 scotlxnd has never killed me in lokamc, but when he does he will scream, therefore because he loves me so much I will give this a + 1 however yeh

Eyvah

Wow what a great inspirational guy I barely even log on but when I check the Loka discord he is always helping. He is also very mature enough for his age and I can guarantee he will be useful in any kind of acts as a guardian. Maybe it’s time demote randoms like thepiggang and promote scotlxndd who is actually useful. All jokes aside he is actually really chill and he would do great as a guardian.

Deevil

Guardian
+1 He is a very good person and really useful, he always tries to help everyone he can and he personally helped me a lot with sentry stuff
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back