Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Scotlxnd/Aruarian for Guardian

xSavFx

Slicer
He's one of the kindest people I know. He is a very good person and always helps everyone in need. I have known him for a year now, and he has helped me a lot. I never heard him make fun or talking bad about anyone.
Certainly guardian type.
+1

Before anything, I want to state that while I do have issues with Scotlxnd, I am not writing this out of personal vendetta. This is not an attempt to smear his application, but more of my honest opinions on this guy and why I don’t believe he should be a Guardian.

First of all, Scotlxnd is known to engage in pretty heated forums warring on several appeals. Sure, you could see that as him just making sure those who wouldn’t be suitable for the community stay banned, but I can’t help but think there is some kind of bias in every appeal he responds to. If you compare his postings to the other recently promoted guardians, like LancerSquid or Raddus_, the difference in behavior is flagrant.

Second, just over 2 months ago, Scotlxnd was still engaging in spreading lies about people, despite denying any involvement in doing so, and playing innocent when he was initially called out for it. (You can clearly see he knew what 22 meant all along…)
AD_4nXco9x3b8SRnltd5eNCQemGq0aaxAGGTtd3dQYh4NjlPmegqgVGqQEwDv_qH02ULMR9Jkbc2KpS-9GRglEkBK4ksgnEv-vTUeqrjrjqZ9C30vG67m49fdwmpRqOm2fvwVQHgqGndRlOpyWFlRWghes2o07me

AD_4nXd_WZt7lvFKhobvoZq88PR2tZyLpaej5ZFtijMIUufJfpL9rZplMeOlNhcmRQEcK2ed6d6RpuX-rew2KlxCB2pJTpb9hoL43EHKS4GQofRKgXwzdeyGmlxh5YIQ78qIZ__4UObdxpcFU0nSWPqRHBAcjDg

AD_4nXeM8XjFefg8mELa6aQ7tHtqg9vDyXQwEIrHzu9VtRArxopBVTZAfV_7H_q_pogn8A4l6P3R46A9o5aaYzyUTjzcdPZuxV_iin35sT_z2wi-AYmgB9o6VAcGcEGl_nKrUcq7Y5jdNfOelR9G0X_Gq5lN8JEN

AD_4nXfaALLqCnkjn_ZzXCHEXVD6LYx6iQMaTF-d912M3AMKntbAJ_2r47GdQKEiOFY3HQhI9S2RUKAKb77rQ3QyESIU9tdHc3ZFVdAYy1hLCkbAs-upVYTeFvwxABGehPQega2gTwyQR_ur6sGhavrY9Q15h752

You could argue that all of this happened, once again, just a couple months ago. Who knows, maybe in this short span of time, he truly has matured and changed, but what occured is still fresh in the minds of many people.

Third, I recall him often bragging about doing things a sentry isn’t necessarily encouraged to do (raiding towns / arguing on forums / being toxic), because he “didn’t care about the sentry rank” anymore. He allegedly had previously requested to be demoted from Sentry, to no avail. His change of heart surprises me, as he used to be pretty vocal about how the sentry rank was of no importance to him. This mindset casts doubt on whether he will be able to uphold the responsibilities of a Guardian properly. Once again, if we take a look at the most recent guardian promotions, none of those promoted had some kind of reputation for being even slightly toxic, or for raiding towns.

Overall, Scotlxnd seems to be seen as a decent person who is more or less skilled at his job, but I'm hesitant to see him as a guardian. It's troubling that he's been involved in harassment and raiding, hurting multiple people. Being a guardian is about trust and integrity, and Scotlxnd’s actions makes me hesitate on whether he can uphold these values. It's important for someone in that role to be honest and reliable, and considering his past, it's hard to believe he can fulfill those responsibilities.

Obstinance

Before anything, I want to state that while I do have issues with Scotlxnd, I am not writing this out of personal vendetta. This is not an attempt to smear his application, but more of my honest opinions on this guy and why I don’t believe he should be a Guardian.

First of all, Scotlxnd is known to engage in pretty heated forums warring on several appeals. Sure, you could see that as him just making sure those who wouldn’t be suitable for the community stay banned, but I can’t help but think there is some kind of bias in every appeal he responds to. If you compare his postings to the other recently promoted guardians, like LancerSquid or Raddus_, the difference in behavior is flagrant.

Second, just over 2 months ago, Scotlxnd was still engaging in spreading lies about people, despite denying any involvement in doing so, and playing innocent when he was initially called out for it. (You can clearly see he knew what 22 meant all along…)
AD_4nXco9x3b8SRnltd5eNCQemGq0aaxAGGTtd3dQYh4NjlPmegqgVGqQEwDv_qH02ULMR9Jkbc2KpS-9GRglEkBK4ksgnEv-vTUeqrjrjqZ9C30vG67m49fdwmpRqOm2fvwVQHgqGndRlOpyWFlRWghes2o07me

AD_4nXd_WZt7lvFKhobvoZq88PR2tZyLpaej5ZFtijMIUufJfpL9rZplMeOlNhcmRQEcK2ed6d6RpuX-rew2KlxCB2pJTpb9hoL43EHKS4GQofRKgXwzdeyGmlxh5YIQ78qIZ__4UObdxpcFU0nSWPqRHBAcjDg

AD_4nXeM8XjFefg8mELa6aQ7tHtqg9vDyXQwEIrHzu9VtRArxopBVTZAfV_7H_q_pogn8A4l6P3R46A9o5aaYzyUTjzcdPZuxV_iin35sT_z2wi-AYmgB9o6VAcGcEGl_nKrUcq7Y5jdNfOelR9G0X_Gq5lN8JEN

AD_4nXfaALLqCnkjn_ZzXCHEXVD6LYx6iQMaTF-d912M3AMKntbAJ_2r47GdQKEiOFY3HQhI9S2RUKAKb77rQ3QyESIU9tdHc3ZFVdAYy1hLCkbAs-upVYTeFvwxABGehPQega2gTwyQR_ur6sGhavrY9Q15h752

You could argue that all of this happened, once again, just a couple months ago. Who knows, maybe in this short span of time, he truly has matured and changed, but what occured is still fresh in the minds of many people.

Third, I recall him often bragging about doing things a sentry isn’t necessarily encouraged to do (raiding towns / arguing on forums / being toxic), because he “didn’t care about the sentry rank” anymore. He allegedly had previously requested to be demoted from Sentry, to no avail. His change of heart surprises me, as he used to be pretty vocal about how the sentry rank was of no importance to him. This mindset casts doubt on whether he will be able to uphold the responsibilities of a Guardian properly. Once again, if we take a look at the most recent guardian promotions, none of those promoted had some kind of reputation for being even slightly toxic, or for raiding towns.

Overall, Scotlxnd seems to be seen as a decent person who is more or less skilled at his job, but I'm hesitant to see him as a guardian. It's troubling that he's been involved in harassment and raiding, hurting multiple people. Being a guardian is about trust and integrity, and Scotlxnd’s actions makes me hesitate on whether he can uphold these values. It's important for someone in that role to be honest and reliable, and considering his past, it's hard to believe he can fulfill those responsibilities.

sentries get to raid and participate like everyone else and theres 0 discouragement from them doing so. sentries are allowed to brag about raiding towns as well and can participate in common lokan banter. the nature of the conversation in the discord screenshots seems yikes tho. your post is probably more immature and salty than you tried to make scot seem.

aside from the screenshots, your reasons for him not becoming a guardian could be argued for reiwa, fatal, obuth and basically any other guardian that shits on kids in conquest

UNAGONIZED

sentries get to raid and participate like everyone else and theres 0 discouragement from them doing so. sentries are allowed to brag about raiding towns as well and can participate in common lokan banter. the nature of the conversation in the discord screenshots seems yikes tho. your post is probably more immature and salty than you tried to make scot seem.

aside from the screenshots, your reasons for him not becoming a guardian could be argued for reiwa, fatal, obuth and basically any other guardian that shits on kids in conquest
Sentries might be allowed to raid and whatnot but are absolutely not encouraged to. There’s a reason for why LobsterLarry’s Guardian application was rejected even before he was outed for using freecam.

Conquest is part of the Loka experience as a whole, and what you sign up for (it’s one of the most advertised parts of the server 😱), so getting shat on by a staff member doesn’t necessarily hurt. Getting raided, on the other hand, is not something you would expect out of the server at all.

Furthermore, if Piruletaas’ application was rejected for his reputation of cash running and all, there is no reason for Scotlxnd’s application to be accepted considering his reputation for raiding ☹️

Nekometa

Slicer
Sentries might be allowed to raid and whatnot but are absolutely not encouraged to. There’s a reason for why LobsterLarry’s Guardian application was rejected even before he was outed for using freecam.

Conquest is part of the Loka experience as a whole, and what you sign up for (it’s one of the most advertised parts of the server 😱), so getting shat on by a staff member doesn’t necessarily hurt. Getting raided, on the other hand, is not something you would expect out of the server at all.

Furthermore, if Piruletaas’ application was rejected for his reputation of cash running and all, there is no reason for Scotlxnd’s application to be accepted considering his reputation for raiding ☹️
Raiding and cash running someone are two completely different things, when u cash run someone u are betraying the trust that the person you cash ran placed on u while when u raid some1 ur just playing the server as intended, guardians cant raid because most of the time they are on spectator looking around in towns, they could easily spot a random tunnel that leads to some1's room and raid it, sentries have the same power as any other player when it comes to raiding , if they truly didnt want players to get hurt by staff members they wouldnt even allow sentries to raid, both larry and piruletas had a reputation of scamming and cash running ppl while scotxlnd apparently has a "raiding reputation" you just dont want him to get guardian because he beefing or something with a friend of yours

Obstinance

ur tryna correct me on what staff ranks are allowed to do but only one of us is on the verge of their 7yr anniversary🙏🏾😮‍💨

Back