Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Bug Scuffed Chats smh....

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
I don't know if this is apart of the scuffed update we just got for chats, but in town chat everything is green except for your personal title. Before the update all town levels like owner, lord, and the other levels each had different colors on their symbols (like an orange O) and now they don't. Alliance chat titles are also just blue even if you change the color code. (tears) The Brackets around the symbols and stuff also were a different color I believe

I also would like old chats back ty, not only is it confusing it just doesn't look good and feels like every other trash towny server I've ever played. <-- no I'm not calling Loka towny either it just reminds me of that. Fanks for reading dis.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I don't know if this is apart of the scuffed update we just got for chats, but in town chat everything is green except for your personal title. Before the update all town levels like owner, lord, and the other levels each had different colors on their symbols (like an orange O) and now they don't. Alliance chat titles are also just blue even if you change the color code. (tears) The Brackets around the symbols and stuff also were a different color I believe

We're on the fence about the member levels having color (maybe [O] does), but we didn't mean for the titles to have their colors ignored, so that for sure needs fixing. We may look into brackets too.

Back