Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

/seen command

This might be dumb and no one else really cares but i would like to have a /seen (player name) command so i can see when friends/town members most recent log in time is. this is important to me because i haven't seen members in awhile and i dunno if they are just inactive or getting on at some weird time. Would appreciate it, thanks.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Town members' last logon can be viewed with /g members. Simply hover over each member's entry to see when they last logged on. As for seeing that on everybody, I suppose we could add that information to /lookup. I'll talk to the admins

Ronshaud

Slicer
Town members' last logon can be viewed with /g members. Simply hover over each member's entry to see when they last logged on. As for seeing that on everybody, I suppose we could add that information to /lookup. I'll talk to the admins
Exactly what I was gonna say

Lazuli73

Slicer
I know that sentries have other ablities, but I don't think we should give that command to every player. It's a privilege to be able to see exactly how long a player has been offline and should be earned through commitment to the server.

agorednocit

Slicer
Not having access to this command was something that really irked me when I joined. It cant hurt anything to add it.

Wolfegger

Slicer
Well, it could be used to a tactical advantage, maybe. Somebody might track when players of a town are on and coordinate to attack when they are not on.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Well, it could be used to a tactical advantage, maybe. Somebody might track when players of a town are on and coordinate to attack when they are not on.

In fairness, this could still be done through good old fashioned seeing-when-they-are-on-or-not. /seen just gives you slightly more information arguably a little bit easier. You could easily get the feeling for patterns as to when a player has been or or not just by being on yourself.

Back